Commercial Property Inspection Business Seminar
The commercial property inspection business isn't an inspection business at all... It's a management business. In the same way a general contractor building a house uses subcontractors to do the plumbing and wiring, a commercial property inspector also hires and manages specialized subcontractors to help perform the inspection.
This concise and fast-paced business course will show you exactly how to start, market and manage a profitable commercial property inspection company. This is not one of those overpriced "5 days of war stories" presentations or a technical component inspection course. This is a working, business success, legal issues, and marketing seminar.
Evergreen D-F ballroom
Marriott Tech Center
4900 S. Syracuse Street
Denver, Colorado 80237
WHEN: Tuesday, September 3, 2013, from 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Refreshments and
discussion will follow.
- Non-members: $249 includes seminar, course materials, handouts, door prizes, and refreshments. If you are not an InterNACHI member and want to join, you can can use the entire $249 toward membership.
- InterNACHI member in Colorado: register for $249 and get the entire $249 right back toward your next year's renewal. This event costs you nothing.
- InterNACHI members outside of Colorado: register for $0.00 and just show up. This event is free.
THIS SEMINAR WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- The best forms of commercial inspection business ownership
- Choosing a domain name
- Why you need a separate website for your commercial inspection business
- Search-engine optimization (SEO) for commercial inspectors
- How to answer your commercial inspection business phone
- Trademarking your company's logo and tagline
- The structure of a commercial inspection brochure
- Truck signage that gets the phone to ring
- Commonly used terminology, abbreviations and acronyms
- Lining up your team of experts ahead of time
- Professional services contract (between the inspector and special consultant)
- International Standards of Practice for Inspecting Commercial Properties
- Varying levels of due diligence, depending on your client's budget, time constraints, and risk tolerance
- Commercial inspection agreements (between the inspector and client)
- Sample language to use when defining the Scope of Work
- Fee schedules: what and how to charge
- Explaining report uncertainty and subjectivity to your client
- Procuring supporting documentation
- Requests for documents and person(s) with knowledge
- Pre-inspection questionnaires
- Arranging for access and re-visits
- Inspector attire
- Inspector and client safety at the property
- The walk-through survey
- Representative observations
- What to do when you suspect seller fraud
- Inspection report formatting
- Using software to generate the report
- Limitations, exceptions and exclusions
- Post-inspection client surveys
- Handling disputes
- Thermal imaging addendum
- Optional inspection services to begin offering over time:
- accessibility for people with disabilities
- energy loss
- fire doors
- green features
- lead paint and EPA lead-safe certified RPP course for contractors and inspectors
- pools and spas
- radon inspections and radon mitigation systems
- septic systems
- sewer lines
- thermal imaging
- water quality
- Seller inspections
- Landing annual re-inspections
- Career exit strategies
- Much more
Ron Huffman, Professional Engineer, Certified Master Inspector and commercial stucco/EIFS inspection expert.
Russell Buchanan, President of HomeGauge, makers of commercial inspection software.
, Certified Master Inspector and InterNACHI's Director of Education.
Chris Morrell, InterNACHI CEO.
, Certified Master Inspector, Commercial building inspector and commercial inspection instructor.
EVENT SPONSORS (scroll down and CLICK on our sponsors' logos):
LINKS OF INTEREST:
PLEASE NOTE: This is a business course and does not teach the technical side of performing a commercial inspection (so you won't be opening any electrical service panels at this event), which should be done by your subcontractors anyway. We will be holding a week-long technical training course this fall that will include:
- Advanced proposal writing
- Performing parts of the inspection yourself
- Thermal imaging
- Advanced report writing
- Cost estimating
(Seating is limited.)
What attendees said about Nick's 2012 Inspector Boost Tour:
- Hey Nick—-just wanted to send you a quick note about the seminar in
Wichita. Thank you very much for the informative class about how much
potential GOOD InterNACHI has
to offer. It was amazing! Good info for new and seasoned inspectors
alike. You are so organized—and so willing to help us with our business.
Thank you very much! Looking forward to seeing you again on the next
round—with big stories about success. – Roger Dickinson, Doubletree
Property Inspections, LLC
Hey Nick, I had a great time at the Omaha
World Tour, would not have missed it for anything. It was worth the
three and a half hour drive. Thanks. – Don Halligan, Halligan Home
- Just got done with the World Tour in Omaha, Nebraska. I finally got
to meet Nick face to face the rumors are true….. He Rocks Thank you
Nick and InterNACHI. – John Harrison, Bluffs Home Inspection
I suggest you go to his meeting. Nick’s
presentations were awesome. The information provided was excellent.
New up-to-date marketing, web site, brochure information was a bonus. I
will be getting my money back; big time. – Gary Farnsworth, MetroSpeck
Professional Home Inspections
Nick, I cannot tell you how jazzed I am
after the World Marketing tour last night in Topeka. I woke up this
morning with tons of ideas and ways to improve my company. The
information and tips and the door prizes blew away my expectations-that
meeting was worth way more than $99. For the first time in three years I
am actually excited to work on my website again. Cannot thank you
enough and look forward to you passing through here again. – Peter
Sniderman, Bi-State Properties
- Well i couldn’t resist – Nick is doing a world tour and i showed up
at the first two meetings in Kansas. Nick did not disappoint… i
continue to see him give more free stuff away and not selling anything
while helping all of those that showed up over and over. Every thing
was discussed from Stay Back Signs, Brochure and Logo design – done for
free for members, materials and tools for inspections, Unique selling
points – over and over again, the 10,000 honor guarantee, Call Me Now
button – truly brillant, incredible SEO tips,
and so much more. Nick was kind enough to allow me to share some on
Brochure Makeovers. Nick also pulled apart 3 to 4 websites and gave
incredible advice on how to improve them and turn them into selling
machines. If the World Tour is coming even within a few hundred miles
of you – don’t miss it – be there and learn how to get more business –
immediately. If we are both lucky – i might even get to say Hi to you. –
- Every minute of the meeting was hands on and filled with practical
advice and how to’s. If you truly want to improve your business, I
strongly recommend attending. You will not be disappointed. Matt Bailey –
WIN Home Inspection
I attended the World Tour in Topeka, KS
last night with Nick G. Best $99 ever spent! Lots of nuggets of info and
and great review of my website. Don’t pass it up in your neck of the
woods. – David Darpinian
- Nick, I would like to thank you again for the marketing tips. It was
well worth the time and money. Again I thank you for taking the time
to look over the materials and web-site it was a great feedback and a
well needed marketing thrust. With great gratitude, – Tyrone Wessel,
Home To You Inspections, LLC
- Last night was awesome. The place was PACKED. They had to drag in
chairs into the back of the room as they ran out of tables for people to
sit at. Others ended up standing! When the marketing world tour comes
to your area you MUST GO!! It’s 4 hours of marketing tips flying at you.
Absorb them as quickly as you can and write like mad as these are the
tips that will help your business explode! – Dominic Maricic, Home
- Great event. My time was well spent! – John Bell, Asset Home Inspections.
- I wanted to thank Nick Gromicko from InterNACHI for the Marketing
Boot Camp last Tuesday Night in Phoenix, AZ. Each speaker’s information
package was very useful and somehow Nick pulls some energy out of every
participant in the conformance room. Anyway – Thanks Nick, best 99
bucks I spent on a home inspection class is a long time. - Nick J
Alati, Alati’s Inspection Service, Mesa Arizona.
- The seminar in Phoenix was a GREAT investment of my time,thanks to you and your staff. Thank You. – Steve Toupal, Arizona.
- I have been a home inspector for a couple of years and our marketing
has become stagnant. After attending marketing seminar here in Phoenix
it was like drinking from a fire hose. Thanks Nick for the info and the
other vendors that were there. I look forward to the next year
implementing a couple of new programs. - Steve Anderson NPI.
- The meeting here in Las Vegas was–best described as WONDERFUL. I do
see a great number of other inspector’s work each year. The InterNACHI
member reports are the best by far. Keep up the Great Work. Thank
You. – Bill Peterson, The Nevada Inspections Group LLC, Licensed Nevada
Inspector of Structures, FHA/HUD 203k Certified Consultant, OSHA 30 hour
Construction Card Holder, OSHA Authorized Outreach Construction
Instructor, Dept of Labor Mine Safety Unlimited Surface Mine Instructor,
Construction Safety Compliance Consultant, Nevada OSHA SCATS Safety
- I just left the InterNACHI
marketing world tour that came to Dallas. It was without question, the
most unbelieveable presentation. I have never seen so much collateral,
got so many internet tips, and great marketing ideas. Nick doesn’t hold
back anything. He shares it all. The thing is I can’t figure out how he
does it. It’s awesome to have someone so passionate about what they do.
Thanks Nick. – Larry Wallace.
- Had a great time last night! I feel like I got more than my money’s
worth for sure! A TON of information, handouts, AND a $80 5.11 Tactical
Vest I had been eyeballing online for awhile. I will be joining soon and
look forward to future events! – Michael Sloane
- Great job Nick! I attended the meeting in Dallas last night. I was
very impressed with the amount of information shared that will help many
different aspects of our business. Everyone in attendance seemed to
have enjoyed the evening and gained the as much as I did. Even though it
was a large crowd I don’t feel anyone felt slighted as a result. There
was a lot of interaction with open discussions and great ideas for
improving our marketing strategies to increase business. Nick reviewed
at least a dozen plus web pages and we all found ways to improve our
own. I brought a fellow inspector friend that is not an InterNACHI member and he walked out thanking me for inviting him and very impressed with the evening. He now plans on joining InterNACHI. – Phil Elliott
- Nick, A great night was had by all. I agree with everything Phil
said sums things up well. May have been a bunch of grey hair in the
place but at least you kept us from falling asleep at eight. Anyone who
doesn’t attend one of these meetings is loosing out, great information
and interreaction by everyone. Keep up the good work. – Gary Baldridge.
- Nick, I want to thank you for your time last night. I left last night feeling inspired and excited. Thanks! – Jeff Bowman.
- Thanks Nick. Lots of good info and honest website critiques for
those of us willing to take it. I’m glad I brought my truck to carry all
the stuff you gave away. – Jeff Safstrom.
- I wanted to express my thanks to Nick Gromicko for the great
presentation at the Marketing Tour in Dallas. It was most informative. I
learned a lot about how to present my website and brochures. GREAT JOB!
– Robert Nevins.
- Thanks for the fantastic evening of marketing ideas. I am glad
Barbara and I both made the drive. It will take days to utilize all the
information presented. Thanks again. – Jan Ode.
- Enjoyed the seminar in Dallas – it was definitely worth the drive. – Anthony Defoyd.
- Hi Nick. Thank you for a great and informative seminar this eve, here in Seattle. – Olaf Blume.
- This was the best marketing education I recieved. Nick captivated
our attention throughout the evening. Thanks for time well spent.-
- The time I spent last night has been the best investment since I
started into the business. I’ve been up most of the night thinking about
how to use the marketing ideas Nick and the other presenters discussed
to grow my share of the business in my area. I’m so excited!!! You
should hear what Nick has to say about how you can grow your business. –
- Well done Nick. Lots of information was shared and I am sure
everyone there brought away something new to think about and try. –
- I attended the Marketing Tour n San Francisco on Monday, 9/24.
Although, I have been in business for 8 years, I now have a list of at a
dozen tasks tasks to work through that are low cost and will make my
marketing budget and efforts more effective. For me, this may be the
best 4 hours and $99 I have ever spent. We kept moving, each presenter
spoke to my needs as a small businessman. I am now considering
refreshing my service offerings with a recall check, updated website,
and better marketing materials. This seminar re-kick-started my
enthusiasm for my business, industry, and interNachi.
Way to go, Nick, Ryan, and Mike! PS: Even, the $99 cost of the seminar
is rebated on services that were mentioned by the vendors at the seminar
or even your next years association dues! Inspectors, you should
attend the Marketing World Tour when it comes to your city!!!! – Don
- The information presented was excellent. – Gary Gill.
- Thank you to Nick, Mike, and Nathan for coming out to Northern
California on Monday night to help point us inspectors in the right
direction to help cut down on the mistakes and potential time loss that
incurs when you try to go forward on your own. – Scott Baker.
- Thanks Nick for a lot of useful information and especially thanks
for all the FREE stuff. It’s always good to meet fellow inspectors and
pick their brains on what works for them and why. I recommend this to
everyone. – Terry Loftis.
- More fantastic info than I immediately know what to do with. – Philo Ramos.
- The world tour, I was there in Seattle. Imagine getting pleasant
surprise after pleasant surprise at a seminar. Never a dull moment. Key
speakers, PRICELESS marketing!! Nick is the master! Thanks Nick. – Jay
- Hey Nick I just wanted to thank you for the great seminar last night
in Seattle. You really provided a wealth of great information and some
awesome handouts. I drove from accross the state to get there and I’m
sure glad I did. I can’t wait to implement some of the techiniques I
learned. Thank you so much. You also reminded me of what a great
resource InterNACHI is. I’ve been a member for 2 yrs. and just love all the info available on your site. – Tyalor Knipp.
- Just wanted to say that I had a great time at the inspector Boost
seminar in Seattle last night. My head is still spinning from all the
info. I cant wait to Boost my business! – Micah Wringlesworth.
- I really enjoyed the Tour. I was really impressed. – Tony McFarland
- Great event and lots of good info. I love the microwave tester. – Robert Ernst.
- A great time. Very knowledgeable experience, Nick was fantastic! – Pete Stalmaschuk.
- Wow, its going to take awhile to digest everything. Thanks Nick. – Daniel Levia.
- I want to thank you for bringing the Boost program to San Francisco.
Time working “on” your business and not “in” your business is always
well spent. I have two pages of notes and lots to do! Thank you Nick,
Mike, Nathan and Will. – Kimberly Herrara.
- The material was great. The information provided was brutal at
times, but will make a difference for those that listen to the
suggestions. – Stephen Stanczyk.
- Nicely done Nick. Lots to take in. Sure its going to help all that
attended. Changes start in the morning. Thanks Again, – Allan Berdahl,
Had a great time last night lots to take
in!! As you can see no web site attached as it is being retooled and
relaunched ASAP thanks to your remarks. – Cliff Keveryga.
- Hi Nick, Thanks for coming to Calgary last night. Lots of good info and goodies. – Jander Athelas.
- I drove all the way from Vancouver British Columbia, 4 hours each
way, to Seattle WA to attend the seminar not knowing what to expect.
WOW! Thank God I did. Not only did I learn a lot and
was given many freebees, but I came back pumped ready to impliment new
marketing strategies. Dont Miss It. – Mahase Bahdoorsingh.
- My wife and I attended the IMWT last night in Seattle. It was
awesome! We got a lot of great information from it. It is well worth the
cost and time. Recommend it to all inspectors who want to take their
marketing to a new level. – Tommy Orr.
- We enjoyed Nick’s presentation in Calgary. We always come away with
valuable information. This time was especially interesting as we are
currently setting up our website. Keep up the good work. Maybe nest time
we will be brave enough to let you critique our new website! – Johm
- Nick, Enjoyed attending the Advanced Energy Inspector Marketing
Seminar in Seattle. It was very informative and I made some new
contacts. Appreciate you taking the time to talk to me and other members after the seminar. Thank you. – Jeff Kurth.
- Great seminar Nick, Tons of good info. InterNACHI has always been ahead of the rest,,,, And helping us do the same. Thank You!! – Tim Howell.
I had a wonderful time tonight in
Davenport. I appreciate the information and techniques offered by Nick.
If the tour is rolling through your area…you owe it to yourself and your
inspection business to be there. – Jim Hanson.
- My husband and I attended the Marketing World Tour last night in
Davenport, Iowa. Nick presented an incredible amount of pertinent
information for us to begin our home inspection business. There were us
newbies as well as well-qualified and established inspectors in
attendance and Nick presented a wide range of marketing ideas and actual
sample products to help us all. Thank you, Nick. We hope you come back
to Iowa soon. – Maggie Biggs.
- InspectorBoost Chicago Stop…. It was AWESOME!!!, walked away with a
wealth of tips and knowledge to get my inspection business back on
track. Well worth the $99.00 as well as being able to apply it to
sponsored services and membership can’t go wrong. – Rex Morioka.
- I really enjoyed finally meeting Nick. He had a a great take on building and maintaining business. Reiterated all that InterNACHI does for us and is able to do. Thanks Nick – Mark Crowley.
Nick hit Chicago last night, he put on a
4- hour presentation, on how to increase you business. Lots of great
information, well worth the price of $0. – Jeff Merritt.
- Nick, I would like to thank you for the informative seminar and
constructive criticism on my website, I will update the website ASAP. –
- Definitely worth the time, and the money will repay itself several times over. Thanks Nick, I enjoyed it. – Paul Bellot.
- I also went to this event is Chicago. There were a lot of great new ideas for getting more business. – Nathaniel Susdorf.
Very interesting and useful seminar. I’m
glad that I made it. It was worth the time, and money. Now I need to
start applying all the ideas. Thank you. – Daniel Joandrea.
I was at the tour last night; Nick gave a
lot of good marketing tips. Nick also review several websites and point
how to improve them. I found this very helpful. – Edward Baumann.
- To whom it may concern and anyone else who is listening, I attended
the world tour presentation in Chicago and Hillside Illinois last
night. It was the best marketing presentation I’ve seen in several
decades. The information was spot on, useful and entertaining. I
actually witnessed some very creative problem solving in the marketing
arena. Anyone who’s thinking of attending at any of the concert
locations should sign up as soon as possible. If you’re looking for
technical information on how to improve your inspection this isn’t the
concert for you. If you’re looking for new and better and more creative
ways of implementing your business model through servicing more and
better customers then this is a presentation you don’t want to miss.
Nick shows a high degree of experience in analyzing real estate
transactions by breaking them down into the simplest components, the
basic elements and clearly communicates clever ways of approaching,
contacting and communicating with a customer who needs your service
now. This is an honest and refreshing series of marketing approaches
that will positively impact your bottom line. – Chuck McKiel.
- Several of our team members were able to attend the Chicago
Inspection Marketing World Tour last night. They were very impressed
with the variety of subjects addressed, and felt they came way from the
event with alot of new ideas and fresh approaches that could be applied
immediately. Thank you Nick! – Davin Van Vuren.
I am new to InterNACHI
and was not sure what to expect. I was very impressed at all the
information that was shared during the meeting and will begin
implementing into my business. Thanks to all who made the meeting
possible. – Stephen Cross.
- If you are not signed up to attend the world tour –
hurry! Do not miss the opportunity to learn from Nick! We attended in
Davenport – presentation was entertaining and informative! We walked
away with several ideas we will implement RIGHT AWAY!! Thank you Nick!! –
- Hi, Jonathan. I couldn’t agree more. Detroit was an amazing event.
Got back home 90 minutes ago and started implementing changes….can’t
sleep now! – Jim Prutill.
- I agree. Nick and Nathan great job. It was informative and
entertaining. Detroit seminar was best marketing money spent. Amazing
$99…I just don’t know how you are doing it because I walked way making
money just by attending. Guys, you don’t want to miss this event. Plenty
of free stuff, vendor discounts, marketing lessons and ideas, and
personal review of my Web Site. I’m going to implement several ideas
right away. Thanks. – John Scaparo.
- I loved the website critique, it was a bit painful, but well worth
the time! There is a lot of material to read through full of good ideas.
Great job!! – Frank Vizza.
- We just returned from attending the Chicago InspectorBoost seminar.
Thanks for a very informative evening! This was a great use of time and a
fantastic value. Would highly recommend to all. – Dan and Colleen
- My head is still spinning a bit, that was a ton of info. I am
wishing I had attended this 5 years ago. Some of these tips and tricks I
have learned the hard way, unfortunately. Many more I wish to put into
practice. It was great meeting you Nick and Nathan, thanks for doing
this. – Michael Roberson.
- Just want to say thanks to Nick and Nathan for a great event last
night in Detroit. I picked up some great marketing tips and found out
about many things that InterNACHI offers for free. Many ideas were flowing as I drove home and I can’t wait to put them to use. Thanks again! – Jason George.
- I just got home from the Toronto marketing event myself. Nick is
probably still at it!! A ton of new, fresh ideas and some great website
critiques. Well worth the time! Thanks Nick and Christina for all the
extra goodies as well!! – Christian Mettel.
- I attended the Inspector marketing world Tour in Chicago on Tuesday. the class was great a lot of good info. – John Oelberg.
- Nick is a one person dynamo and if you absorb a little, you gain a lot! – Gilles Larin.
- I just got back from the Inspection Seminar in Toronto, ON as part
of the Marketing World tour. It was very helpful. There were a lot of
people in attendance, which did make it a little hard to hear at the
back, but Nick was very good. He even stayed well after it finished to
personally go over my website with me, as well as many others and
answered any questions that people had. Recommend going if you can!
Thanks Nick. – John Kerr.
- I visited Inspector Marketing World Tour last nite in Toronto. What a
great info session. Tons of informations. Thanks to Mr. Nick Gromicko.
- Had a great time at the Marketing Conference in Toronto and the after party was fantastic as well. – Gerry Pallotta.
- Hi Nick, I attended the Toronto meeting last night and it was
terrific. Even though I have been inspecting for over 5 years, I walked
away with a ton of ideas to work on. None of it is complicated. It just
gave me the information I needed to take me to the next level. Whether
you are a a seasoned or newby inspector this course is a must if you
want to increase your business. – John Arnott.
- I attended the Chicago Illinois seminar of the tour. It was very
well worth the fee. I learned a LOT of important information to help me
promote my business. Looking forward to implementing the ideas. – Leon
- Went to the Toronto world tour seminar last night. Great to meet
other inspectors and really enjoyed the presentations from Nick and
others. It would be nice to have events like this annually. Maybe
instead of having Nick strap a plane to his back, one larger event could
be hosted in different cities and individual wishing to attend could
fly in. Thanks Nick. – Rick Deckert.
Thank you Nick for sharing tips and goddies and thank you for being there for all interNACHI
Home inspectors. A crowded room with a master on the stage. You tell it
like it is and you are a great inspiration to us all. PS: A big Thank
you to Christina who helped make this seminar a success. –
Beauchemin,Marc-Andre, (CMI) Quebec.
Thanks to Nick for the great marketing
presentation last night. Too many great tips to mention! I’ll be joining
InterNACHI ASAP! – Jerry Coy.
- I just came hme from the Toronto Edition of the World Marketing tour
with Nick Gromicko as the speaker. I’ve been to many conferences… and
many of them are boring! This one was different. Nick is a very
passionate and natural speaker. He was able to hold my attention the
entire time. I hope to see Nick more often in the future and pick his
brain for more of his ingenious ideas and stealing some of his forward
thinking thoughts. Thanks Nick hope to meet again soon. – Jim Van
- Hi Jim, it was a good, night, nice to meet you. Nick is a great
speaker, very knowledgeable, would encourage all to attend any of the
tour dates they can get to. – Kathleen Luuk.
- Last night O attended the Inspector Boost event in Toronto &
want to send my sincere thanks to Nick for putting on a entertaining
& informative event. I found your ideas to be very refreshing &
went away with fresh motivation. – Joe Roberto.
- Very informative and enjoyable evening. Well worth the drive. – Gerald Kuiper.
- Just finished up with the Rochester Marketing Tour… Had a fun time,
learned some things and got some new ideas for our website. Thanks for
your help Nick. Have a safe trip to Boston. – John Graham II.
- Great information, well worth time. Nick is a genius. Stuart Mussolum.
- A must attend for anyone in the inspection industry. Old and new
inspectors will benefit from Nicks’ strategies. Best of all it’s free! –
- Thanks Nick for your expertise and dedication to helping other
inspectors. Lots of practical ideas that are easy to implement and
budget friendly to do. – Steve McRae.
- Although I never like traveling on the 401 I am more than happy that
I made it for both meetings. For those that went hunting instead I only
seen one deer on the drive in and even if I bagged it there is no way
it would be worth missing what we saw that night. Nick and all
Inspectors at the tour will agree He is the King of Home Inspector
marketing. – Kevin Wood.
- Thanks for the night of information Nick. Lots of great ideas for novices & pros alike. – Mike Dutka.
A well planned seminar well worth the trip
from Quebec. Thank you Toronto for hosting this Marketing seminar and a
special thank you to Nick Gromicko for your tips and dedication to help
all fellow inspectors. Mac-Andre Beauchemin.
- Amazing home inspection conference in Torono. I wish it was all
day…love it and very educational..cant wait to the next one. Amazing job
Nick. – Gemil Lacroix.
Nick, I had a great time at the fun filled
event IN Toronto Thursday night. Learned lots of good stuff for
marketing and tricks of the trade. Wish more things like this were
around for all home inspectors to get to know one another. If I was to
say anything negative it was the room was so packed it was hard to hear
some times.Thanks for the info!! – Greg Garland.
Thx Nick and team for all your tips and great info. It was amazing. Thx. – Tony Muscat.
- All I can say is WOW, what a great value I learned so much and I am
already starting to implement some of the ideas. If you are on the fence
about attending at a future venue, it is well worth the $99. I also
recommend having your website reviewed, it was both brutal and
informative. – Brian Walker.
- I wanted to say thanks for putting on a great World Marketing Tour
in Chicago. It was kind of like drinking from a fire hydrant, but in a
good way! It wasn’t your typical ra-ra huddle, but was packed with
practical, powerful tips that we could implement immediately! – Thanks!
Megan, Heritage Home Inspection Services, LLC.
- Nick is definitely dedicated and helping all of us with his
experience. Definitely was great, now we all have got to work on new
strategies that we learned. – Sam Dhiman.
Great evening in Detroit. Fast paced with great info and no fluff! Thanks! – Daniel Loebrich.
- I attended the Friday, October 19, 2012 marketing session in
Rochester, NY and came away with several new ideas to work into my
marketing plan to grow my business. Worthwhile event to attend!- Bob
- Last night I attended the Chicago, IL “Inspection World Tour
Event”. As an established inspector, I have been to many various
marketing info / sharing ideas events, and if I can go away with 1 good
idea, I’m happy. Well, Nick went over many, many ideas, critiqued web
pages and just shared info, that I found exciting, and I have come home
with several very positive ideas - I recommend it highly for new and
old inspectors alike. – Ken Jones.
- I too attended the seminar. Great information presented. The 4 hours
went by very quickly and quite thankful there is a place on NACHI.org that lists all of the links to the information, otherwise would have had writers cramp! – John Reim.
- Excellent seminar – my Sales Manager and I drove down from
Wisconsin. Well worth our time and enjoyed the presentations. – Dan
- It was great to Meet Nick and to see what his program is about. His
marketing ideas are fantastic. Great Job Nick. – David Wicker.
- Thank you Nick for tonights World Tour stop in Boston. Very
beneficial and thank you for the constructive comments on my new web
site. – Mark Raumikaitis.
- Just got in from the Boston Tour. It was an excellent event , lots
of great info, , I have been an InterNACHI member for years and did not
realize how much they have to offer. I had my website checked out by
Nick and Nathan and will be making some easy changes. Nick was an
excellent host even bought a round for the house too. – Steve Mangekian.
- Great meeting in Detroit! Have been a member for several years and
picked up some tips that will be very useful to my marketing effort. –
- Hey Nick, I just wanted to thank you for coming to Boston 10/22. I
really enjoyed the workshop. Thanks also to your dream team, “the
Legendary” Mike Crow and “the Proficient” Nathan Thornberry. Great
Workshop! – Philip J Paquette.
- Just got home from NY/NJ Inspector Marketing Tour conducted in
Morristown NJ. Many Thanks to Nick, Mike Crow, Nathan Thornberry and
their lovely young assistant for a very informative, enjoyable and
thought provoking discussion on the ins and outs of strong marketing
concepts for a successful home inspection business. – Tim Buckley.
- It was very refreshing to go to a marketing seminar
that gave solid advise. They held nothing back, when comenting on
websites, and how to fix them. How to deal with real estate agents and
home sellers. Four hours very well spent. – Sunny Lockhart.
- Nick, you were absolutely correct on the tour. Definitely worth the
price of admission. Very informative. Glad I was able to get to it. Some
great speakers with you and interesting debate. Only complaint would be
wish is was closer to NYC. Had a great time. Thanks for all the useful
information and a whole lot of help. Now to start putting all that info
to real use. Thanks Again. – Ernesto Malanga.
- Attended this marketing shindig last evening. All presenters did a
great job. Nicks tips were nothing short of awesome. – Joe Farsetta.
- Thanks to Nick, Mike and Nathan for information that will guide the
new inspector in the right direction. Even if it means redoing the
business card and brochure and developing a new web site. Hopefully
following the guidance of these guys will help the business grow. Dave
- I want to thank InterNACHI
for last nights Inspectorboost Marketing world tour event in
Morristown, New Jersey. It was worth the trip. I highly recommend it to
anyone looking to increase their inspection business and improve on
their marketing/advertising material. Nick was terriffic. The course was
4 hours, but we went overtime, 4-1/2 hours and everyone stayed, so
interesting. Thanks Nick, looking forward to another if you choose to
do so. – Henry Scheyer.
- I just got home from the marketing world tour in Philadelphia. I had
a great time, and I’m sure the marketing tips I learned will prove
invaluable. Thanks, guys! – Mike Shoenfelt.
- I just wanted to take a moment and thank Nick, Nathan, and Mike for
ALL of the great information they shared last night at the event in
Philadelphia. The tips and fresh ideas for marketing were invaluable. I
will be very busy for quite a while trying to implement as many as
possible. Over All GREAT EVENT!!! – Joseph Coyle.
- Get all your friends to go. Just got back from Inspector Boost in
Washington. Great stuff and learned a lot. So tell everyone you like and
those you don’t keep it a secret. LOL – Alan Grubb.
- Just spent over 4 hours on the road there and 4 hour at the seminar
and another 4 hours for the trip back. Thanks Nick and Nathan. If
members are not taking advantage of this they have no one to blame but
themselves if their business is lacking. There was great information
right out of the gate. All the tools for success are right here and so
many are free for the taking. If you have a tour stop coming near you I
highly recommend you doing something for your business and attend. Make
sure you man up and have them evaluate your website if you attend. It
is worth it. – Troy Pappas.
- I agree, well worth the money and the 2 1/2 hr trip. – Ronald Rusnock.
- Thanks to Nick and Nate I have plenty to do for the next few weeks. I
was really impressed with their out-of-the-box marketing ideas. They
also gave me some great ideas on how to make my website more effective
and dynamic. I highly recommend this seminar to both new and seasoned
veterans who are looking to take their businesses to the next level.
Good job, guys! – Ann. Lyon.
- Nick and Nate’s marketing presentations were relaxed, engaging,
offering concrete, thoughtful suggestions to improve telephonic and
personal contact, as well as web page optimization. To re-enforce their
presentation Nick and Nathe offered to critique and analyze willing
participants’ web pages for the benefit of the owner and all in
attendance. This alone was worth the ticket price. Highly recommended
for those seeking expert marketing advice to entice, enhance your client
base and answer your new client’s lingering question: why should I hire
you? – Bill Roy
- I just came back from attending the Inspector Boost World Tour. I’m a
new inspector and questioned if it would be worth my time to travel the
two and a half hour drive. Despite hitting a deer on the way home
causing $11,000 worth of damage to my car, I came away with a wealth of
information that will help me get started in the right direction. Great
job!- Joseph Folker.
- Attended Marketing World Tour in NJ this past week. Have been to
many RA Ra meetings in past. This one was worth every penny. I did not
got my web=page reviewed, (one page, not up to much) but I did pick up
alot of info when other inspectors sites were viewed. The whole program
was professional and not much hard selling of venders products. It took 3
hotels and 2 Hyatts to find correct site, but worth the agro. – M
- Great tour. – Samir Sheth.
- Great Information last night. Well worth the $99 and battling the traffic. – Robert Cooper.
- Drove up with Troy, we swapped horror stories back and forth for 8
hours as only home inspectors can do! Great information, great
resources and great ideas were presented. I look forward to implementing
some ideas to grow my business. – Brad Brinke.
- This seminar was awesome. There was a lot of great information and I have some improvements to make. -Juan Jimenez.
- Nick, It was great meeting you and the “crew”. It sure didn’t seem
like 4 hrs, more like 20 minutes! Great info and great presenters too,
yeah, even Nathan. I can’t tell you how much I greatly appreciate
everything you and InterNACHI
provide for inspectors. While many of us may be great inspectors,
marketing is not high (speaking for myself) on my list of talents and I
need all the help I can get. The information presented was great and I
have already started to made some changes to the website to start to
implement your feedback. As always, websites are a work in progress but
that alone helps with SEO I guess. These sessions should be on NACHI TV. . . Thanks again and I look forward to the next event. – Andy Rider.
- Nick you did a great job in presenting the material. I came back and
started updating my web site. Still have work to do on that but it’s
coming along. Now I need to put together that great presentation package
and get out and meet real estate agents. So much to-do but I’m having a
great time doing it.- Doug Pennell.
- We had a great time at the inspection marketing tour in Raleigh, NC,
it was worth the four hour drive from Laurens, SC. We learned some
great tips and ideas! – Bradley and April Wilburn.
- Hello! Frank, Gretchen and Lisa here! Thank you to Nick and Nate for
the great seminar! We really enjoyed the thorough knowledge that they
both shared. 2013-2014 is marking our 10 year anniversary! With the
tips, recommendations and new tools, we are excited to be making some
positive changes! Thank you again! It was fun hanging out with you
afterwards! – Frank Vizza.
Thanks to InterNACHI
for offering this opportunity. I attended the event in Chapel Hill, NC
and was very pleased. The night was a full 4 hours of useful information
to help me build my business. This ranks as one of the top seminars I
have ever attended. Nick, Mike, Nathan and Mike Young did an excellent
job and I highly recommend this to all inspectors. – A.D. DiRienzo.
- Agreed 100%, our industry need more events like this and people like
Nick. Ask yourself what your association has done for you lately. –
Cuong D. Luu.
- Really enjoyed the meeting last night in Knoxville Tennessee.
Hearing all the ideas on how to grow my business was very helpful and
encouraging. Thanks Nick for all the efforts to help us be successful. –
- Great conference in Silver Spring. I enjoyed meeting Nick and Nathan
for the first time. You have a great website! I enjoyed the advice
(especially regarding my website) and the amount of effort that must go
into these conferences. Safe travels and I wish you the best on your
World Tour. Sincerely, – Joseph P. Trimble.
- Went to the tour last night in Knoxville. It is amazing how many
marketing ideas Nick has. I’m sure he could have talked for a lot longer
than he did and I could have listened to him even longer. As a new
business, I needed as many ideas I could get, and I learned a lot from
listening to Nick and the other inspectors in the room. The review of
websites was very good, I learned the things I thought were good may not
be, and some I thought weren’t worth it can bring in business. Again,
the inspectors who offered up their web sites had pretty tough skin but
the critiques were very informative for them and all of us watching.
Good job, Nick. – Jim Campbell.
- WOW!! Nick, Nathan, and the INL (InterNachi Ladies) did a great job. Really good marketing ideas, tips and tricks of the trade were given all night.
Don’t miss this one! Thanks again to Nick and Nathan. – Earl Beahm.
- Nick, Nathan, and the (ladies),It was very refreshing to know that
you guys really care about each of the members and their success in the
industry. Willing to share your experiences, wisdom and also the
challenges as a home inspector, I really appreciate the great marketing
ideas as well as the tricks of the trade. May God continue to bless you
and your endeavors.Thanks again, – Darryl Dillard.
- Thanks for a great 4 hour primer on marketing my business. Got lots
of ideas and I really appreciate it. Given the chance, I will attend
again. It was worth the drive to Atlanta from Huntsville AL. – Aubrey
- 4 hours of non-stop marketing and proven ways for inspectors to boost their business. Worth every penny. Glad to see InterNACHI members benefiting from this most excellent material. We took lots of notes and plan to implement! -Gary Sloan.
- Last evening I attended the Inspection Marketing World Tour in Jacksonville, Florida. It was outstanding, Great Job Nick.
As always I learned a wealth of information and met old friends. Just another example of why being a InterNACHI member is more then worth the dues. – Stephen Guardino.
From northwestern South Carolina, my wife
and I spent more time in the vehicle than in the 4 hour class. But the
class was fantastic! With the fast pace, a lot of information was passed
by both Nick and Nathan, in a format that was understandable and
complimented by written material that you can read and digest later. It
was well worth the money to us, and would be for any newer or
experienced one man operation as well as multi-inspector firms as we
are. Nick, it would have been nice to have had this information 20 years
ago, when I first started. Thanks for a great event!! – Donald Durham.
- Thanks to Nick and Nathan for the fun and fantastic marketing event. – Wally Conway.
- Best use of my time for any class I’ve attended ! Nick, Nathan and
the presenting sponsors kept the class engaged and provided up-to-date
information to help us stay up with the latest marketing strategies and
increase revenue. Their honest (brutal) disection of my brochures and
website were spot-on accurate. I now have a path and guide to fix them
both, improve my target marketing, and all at NO COST TO ME! Their
recommendations will actually save me $$$ every month off my current web
Thanks Nick & Nathan, I enjoyed it. – Doug Cooper.
- To all who think these events are not worth their time, nothing
could be further from the truth. Nick Gromico & Nathan Thornberry
generously helped provide the perspective of how you can help the
greatest # of people: Be the best businessman you can be! (We already
know your the best inspector- Right?) Without sound business practices
your principles & zeal help very few. Take time out to sharpen the
saw! It was well worth my 6 hours driving time to be there! My advice
after working hard for 5 years – Don’t miss the one in your area. –
- Thanks for all the great information last night. Nick and Nathan
were very informative. It was worth the time and money to get another
professional’s opinion on marketing ideas to help grow my business. –
- WOW! Thank you, thank you. I learned a LOT. The event flew by, tons
of great information just waiting to be put into use. I see I’ve got
many more hours to spend on my web site, but it will be time well spent.
I can’t wait for the next one. Just one thing Nick and Nathan…. next
time please let me pay for something!!! – Eric Augustin.
- This is an awesome marketing meeting. Information overload! Learning lots of great strategies. – Jay C. Murray.
- I am at the Orlando event. Great information and live feedback. Real
examples from real inspectors in the room. Real discussion on how to
make your marketing materials better including business card, brochures
and website. Thanks to all that presented. – John Shishilla.
- Great meeting. Thanks Nick, Mike and Nathan. To all who did not
attend, thank you. You just made my companies growth a whole lot easier.
As always, Nick raises the bar and exceeds
expectations. If you haven’t signed up, you are missing out. I was
really glad that I did not see any colleagues from my core market area
last night! – William Chandler.
- Ditto all of the above. I especially liked that it wasn’t just a lot
of theory but they actually took several attendee’s websites apart
offered criticism and suggested changes. Terrific job well done. –
We have just finished with our marketing
meeting. I have to say it was well worth the drive through the Orlando
rush hour. Special thanks to all who put it together. – Shelly Hoffman.
Thanks Nick, Nathan and Mike for a informative and remarkable time in Orlando last night. – Dan McGuire.
- Nick, Mike & Nathan, What an AMAZING night in Tampa! Thank you
for all the incredible information that was provided to us and all for
under $150. The people at InterNACHI
and their affiliates are always raising the bar and lifting up their
inspectors with them. We drove north and clear across the state
yesterday just to attend this meeting & can’t think of a better way
to have spent a Friday night! The information provided will certainly
help us bring our business to the next level. Any inspector who thinks
they don’t need to attend these meetings, are just wrong. Every single
piece of information provided to us, pertained directly to us. And just
like the ad said…If you’re not there, your competition will be! I’m
certainly happy L Street Homes was the ones representing our service
area! – Lawrence Street.
- A BIG thanks to Nick, the InterNACHI staff, Mike, and P-Diddy. The 4
hour marketing course was truly awesome. Thanks again guys, – Reece D.
- Wow what a great marketing meeting Mike Crow, Nathan and Nick
brought up some tips I can use to market myself Big time. – Steven
- Nick, Nathan, Mike and the InterNACHI staff. Thank you for the
enormous amount of great information you guys put out tonight. We had a
great time and really appreciate all that you have done. Well done. –
- Great marketing meeting in Tampa. Thanks for all the great information and ideas. – Kevin Grants.
- What a great evening in Tampa with the Nachi world tour team. Fantastic ideas on how to grow the business. Thanks to Nick, Nathan and Mike. – Steven Weisenbaugh.
Not much to say except WOW….Thanx Nick, Nathan, Mike. – Thomas Hession.
- Nick I had a great time. Cant wait to put to use the information you
guys gave out.. Time to drink all the kool-aid. Thanks again. – Joe
- Man time flies when you are having fun…that was the fastest non-stop
4 hours of priceless marketing insight I have had in years. Brilliant
guys thank you again Mike, Nick, Nathan and all the team for a great
boost to the week and coming to Orlando! – Michael Tobbell.
- Thank you again Nick! I learned a lot, and have already stated using some of it. – Eric Augustin.
- Nick, It was a great meeting Friday night. If there was another meeting nearby I would’ve attended again. – Richard Ingall.
- There were only 25 in Orlando, but it was 8 hours of great information packed into 4 hours. Loved it! – Mark Orman.
Enjoyed the seminar. Mike Crow, Nick and
Nathan all gave very helpful presentations. Well worth the time and
money. – Robert Sole.
- Hello, Just to let you know we really enjoyed our Inspector
Marketing Seminar last week in Orlando. All the guys were great, gave us
a lot of good information for us to bring home with Ideas that we can
use for our Marketing. I also really like the Home Inspection magazine
that you are sending us to give to the real estate offices and will
order more. Thank you very much and look forward in going another class.
– Claude Marcoux.
- Attented the marketing tour tonight. Learned alot of things. Very
informative. Thank you guys for all your knowledge, time and assistance.
Very relaxed atmosphere, lots of humor throughout. Thanks again. – Tom
The Chicago marketing tour by Nick was
excellent. Discussed many tips on dealing with client, realtors, how to
close that call, tips on brochures, media, and your website and…. Great
handout packet of tips and InterNACHI
materials. If it is still on schedule for your city – get there! – Richard Mangold.
- As a “new-bee” to the inspection profession, I thought the Marketing
Tour was quite informative. I cannot wait to implement the great
information garnered during the meeting. I wholeheartedly recommend this
event. The value that InterNACHI puts into everything offered to inspectors is simply unbelievable. Thanks. – Patrick Kurchinski.
- Chicago event was great, Nick is the best and Nathan added a new view to added services. Thanks for all you do. – Scott Seaton.
(Seating is limited.)