Email only, please.
We'd love to talk with you on the phone, but, for many reasons, it's in your best interests to email us first. Let us explain why emails are better:
- You might have to be placed on hold if you call InterNACHI until the right staffer can be located to get on the call with you. If you email us, you won't have to listen to elevator music while you're waiting.
- You'll likely have questions that will require us to refer to an online link to be answered. We can't transmit a live link by phone. But we can email you a webpage address so that you can refer to the same information.
- You might have a question that requires us to do some research first to answer correctly. An email allows us to do this for you without making you wait on the phone.
- A phone call requires you to take notes. But an email exchange is a written record of the conversation that you can refer to later.
- You might need help from more than one InterNACHI staffer. We can't all huddle around a phone. InterNACHI staffers don't even all work in the same office or locations. But we can all be copied on an email.
- You might have a question that has to be forwarded to the right people. We can't forward a phone conversation. But we can forward emails.
- You might want to save a paper trail of our conversation. You can't do that with a phone conversation. But you can save an email exchange easily.
- We might not get the right spelling of your name or address if you call. But we'll get the correct information if we use email.
- Your phone call may not have a clear audio connection, or the call might get dropped if you're calling us on your cell phone. But text in an email is always clear and complete.
- You might need a document. We can't send a document by phone. But documents can be easily sent by email.
- Our staffers are online all day and will answer your email the same day, in most cases. A phone call may delay a full response.
- In an email, you can communicate exactly what you want to say, without being misheard or misunderstood, which facilitates a quick response.
At InterNACHI, our members are our only focus. We're here to help. Help us help you quickly and effectively by emailing us first
(before calling us) with any questions or concerns you may have about membership, courses, benefits, and anything else you need. We don't check Facebook messages or message board posts very often.
Also, keep all communication in one email exchange and keep everyone copied by hitting "reply all." Don't start a new email with every reply.