This textbook teaches inspectors how to inspect the exterior of a house during a home inspection. It covers all systems and components of the exterior, including doors, windows, exterior covering materials, common problems with walls, water intrusion, stairways, lighting, electrical, surface drainage, and much more.
This textbook is a good companion to InterNACHI's free, online How to Inspect the Exterior Course. The free, online courses provided by InterNACHI® School (internachi.edu) do not require the purchase of textbooks.
PURCHASE THE TEXTBOOK
- Safe Practices for the Home Inspector Textbook
- 25 Standards Every Home Inspector Should Know Textbook
- Residential Plumbing Overview Textbook
- How to Perform Residential Electrical Inspections Textbook
- How to Perform Roof Inspections Textbook
- Inspecting HVAC Systems Textbook
- Structural Issues for Home Inspectors Textbook
- How to Inspect the Exterior Textbook
- How to Inspect the Attic, Insulation, Ventilation, and Interior Textbook
- How to Inspect Fireplaces, Stoves, and Chimneys Textbook
- How to Perform Radon Inspections Textbook
- How to Perform Mold Inspections Textbook