Nick's Itinerary for 2017
Nick Gromicko is the founder of InterNACHI, the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, based in Boulder, Colorado. InterNACHI is the world’s largest association of property inspectors — with one of the largest websites on the Internet at www.nachi.org
—offering education, training, benefits and support to its members to help them succeed in the home inspection industry.
Nick also serves as executive director of the Master Inspector Certification Board, which awards qualified property inspectors the title of Certified Master Inspector®, the industry’s highest professional designation.
Author of more than 25 inspection textbooks, including the best-selling How to Run a Successful Home Inspection Business
, as well as hundreds of informational articles for consumers and professionals, Nick promotes the home inspection industry and advocates for inspectors throughout North America and beyond through training and support.
BOOK NICK FOR YOUR EVENT
Nick is in high demand for personal appearances and presentations, and is NOT available on the following dates as he has begun his 2017 speaking tour:
- January 17, 2017: HomeSafe lawsuit, Oxford Mississippi.
- January 18, 2017: 11-12 MST, Home Inspector Legislator calling
- January 18-21, 2017: WIN Home Inspection Convention. I'm speaking at this event.
- January 31, 2017: Inspector Boost. I'm teaching at this event.
- February 19-24, 2017: 3 Days of Secrets Revealed. I'm speaking at this event.
- February 27, 2017: Commercial Inspection class. I'm teaching it.
- March 2, 2017: 9AM Sim.
- May 8-11, 2017: HomeSafe lawsuit, Oxford, Mississippi.
- Sept 21-23, 2017: TPREIA convention.
- November 1-2, 207: Brickkicker convention at InterNACHI complex
Many InterNACHI members and industry leaders want to book Nick for various events, including Chapter meetings, educational seminars, and lobbying appearances. He is happy to accommodate as many requests as possible. Please be advised that he doesn't travel outside North America (the U.S. and Canada). He will make all his own travel arrangements and pay all his own expenses. He generally does not speak where there is going to be another strong industry speaker appearing. He must be given all the details of the event at least 45 days in advance so that he can properly promote it.
If you want to book Nick for an appearance, or if you are a member of the media interested in doing an interview, please email Nick directly at email@example.com.