Staple your business card to the bottom left corner of the front of these books.
- Then on the front covers, scribble with a big magic marker "Do not throw out!"
Deliver them to the broker/owner or manager of each real estate office in your local market.
Ask if they want an additional copy for their real estate office lobby.
On the inspection and in front of the real estate agent, hand your client a copy of this 81 page, full-color book.
Give your favorite agent one too. It's the marketing piece that keeps on marketing for you!
"InterNACHI's Manual for a Happy Home" was written by InterNACHI's report-writing consultant, Dr. Keith Swift, the manual is both the perfect housewarming gift for clients and the perfect addendum to a professional report. It contains 81 pages of recommended maintenance, as well as 150 annotated colored photographs showing common household issues and components. It's not only a maintenance manual for homeowners but a reference guide that inspectors can refer to in their reports to avoid those annoying nuisance calls. The book is also worded to help inspectors reduce liability and is Inspector's Quarterly Book of the Year. It doesn't get any better than this.
- The retail price of the book is $24.95 and is printed on the cover.
But wait... it gets better!
- If you are an InterNACHI member you can buy the book for only $4.95 each.
But wait... it gets better!
- If you buy a case of 40 the price drops to $4.50 each.
HERE IS HOW TO ORDER:
- Visit our secure site at https://www.nachi.org/forms/happyhome.php
- Under Quantity click on the "Please Make a Selection" drop down menu.
- Click on "Case of 40 books @ $4.50 each ($180 per case)"
- Under Comments and Special Requests type "Send me a second case for free"
- Your credit card will not be charged until they are shipped.
Staple your business card on the bottom left of the front cover of these books and get them out into your local markets. Then on the front covers, scribble with a big magic marker "Do not throw out!" Deliver these to the broker/owner or manager of each real estate office in your local market. Ask if they want an additional copy for their real estate office lobby. On the inspection and in front of the real estate agent, hand your client a copy of this 81 page, full-color book. Give your favorite agent one too. It's the marketing piece that keeps on marketing for you. They will dress up your inspection reports, reduce your liability, impress real estate agents, and get you more referrals. And now with each case you order... you get a second case free (while supplies last... and they won't for long). If you have any questions, call my personal cell phone at (720) 272-8578.
I'm willing to invest in your inspection company... are you?
cell: (720) 272-8578
The Manual for a Happy Home is published by Keith Swift Publications based near Los Angeles, California and is not part of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors, Inc. or the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, Inc.