has released a new library of self-study graphics designed as the ultimate advanced training tool. On average, six to ten new images are being added each day. The massive library will eventually contain over 8,000 graphics of various home and commercial building systems and components.
Members are able to download high-resolution versions of each graphic for use in their brochures, reports and websites.
The images and animations will also be used in InterNACHI's online courses
where actual photos or video of the systems or components wouldn't carry the same instructional value as a 3D, reverse, underneath, cut-away, or X-ray image would.
- can be used by InterNACHI members.
- are copyright-free for InterNACHI members.
- are created using SketchUp and can be turned into 3D animations.
- can come in X-ray versions.
- are totally original.
- can include InterNACHI members' logos, names and contact information.
- can be used for inspector training purposes.
- are free for members.
Each new core graphic can have an infinite number of versions, so we expect our library to quickly grow to include hundreds of millions of images to choose from.
Graphic designs were created by Lisaira Vega and Wylie Robinson. Lisa and Wylie are graduates of the University of Colorado with degrees in Environmental Design with an emphasis in architecture. They recently joined InterNACHI's full-time staff.