- Should I do WDI inspection as part of the services I offer?
- How do I start ?
- What training do I need?
- How do I do inspections?
- What tools do I need?
- What is the extent of my liability?
- How to stay out of trouble?
Barry H. Stangel, has been in the Pest Management Industry for over 40 years.
He has built and sold 10 companies over the years. In 1980 he opened B.H. Stangel,
Inc. a training and consulting company. The training segment of the business led
to the opening of a full time training facility (Nov 2002) in Suffern, NY and
a recently opened a branch in Madison, CT. He has become the leading trainer for
the home inspection industry for Wood Destroying Insects in the northeast. In
addition to offering training and certification courses and seminars he now offers
a business management course.
A good dinner, drinks and deserts and free stuff:
Please RSVP with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you plan to attend. This dinner meeting and presentation are $35.
Dues: There are currently no dues required to join the Long Island Chapter. You
need not join to attend.
56 Fighter Group Restaurant
Route 110, Gate #1
East Farmingdale, New York 11735
- From Southern State Parkway, Long Island: Southern State Parkway To Exit 32 and
Route 110. Stay on route 110 for approximately two miles. You will see Polytechnic
University on your right. Make first right after the University. You will see
the sign for the restaurant. Follow this road straight back to the restaurant.
- From the Long Island Expressway: Long Island Expressway To Exit 49 South to Route
110. Follow Route 110 approximately three miles. You'll see Adventure Land on
your left, continue, go under the overpass, continue until you see Republic Airport
on your left. Once you see the planes on your left, you will see the sign for
the restaurant on your left. Make a left and follow this road straight back to
- From Northern State Parkway: Northern state parkway to exit 40 South to Route
110. Follow route 110 approximately four miles and follow the same directions
as from the Long Island Expressway.
Everyone is welcome to attend this open-door home inspection event.
This Chapter and meeting were put together by volunteer members: