Marketing for Home Inspectors evening meeting in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on Tuesday, February 27, 2007 at 6:30pm.
Everyone is welcome to attend the upcoming WiNACHI Chapter meeting on Tuesday,
February 27, 2007 at 6:30pm. You need not be a member of InterNACHI to attend. Inspectors
from all associations are very welcome. Dress casual as our meetings are informal
and fun! Bring a friend or your spouse.
Our speakers will be:
- Nick Gromicko, Founder of InterNACHI www.nachi.org, Executive Director of the International Association of Certified Indoor Air
Consultants www.iac2.org , and Founder of the Master Inspector Certification Board www.certifiedmasterinspector.org on:
- How to raise your prices in Wisconsin when your competitors charge less.
- How to get more inspections from the internet.
- How to sell seller's inspections.
- How to perform commercial inspections.
- How to market mold in Wisconsin.
- 12 things you can do to improve your inspection business.
- Jessica Solander, Marketing Coordinator, American Home Inspector Training (AHIT).
5354 S. 27th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53221-3756
Food will be served.
InterNACHI and WiNACHI members: $35
Everyone is invited. You need not be a member of InterNACHI. Inspectors from all
associations are very welcome.
We hope to see you there!