Is your home inspection business's website capturing inspection leads for you?
Do consumers visit your website but find no compelling reason to contact you?
Give them something irresistible and free.
You can now offer professionally-written e-booklets to potential homebuyers who visit your inspection website. These e-booklets include tips that every homebuyer needs to know.
can offer them in exchange for their contact information so that you
can send them additional information about your inspection business.
Some inspectors wisely work every lead forever, regularly sending the
consumer inspection-related information, until the lead develops into a
for instructions on how to use InterNACHI's "Tips for Homebuyers" e-booklets to generate more inspection jobs:
Consumer Holding a Big Check
from the "We'll Buy Your Home Back Guarantee"
Meth House Hazards and Remediation Course
Take the new Meth House Hazards and Remediation Course
, which is free and online for members.
goal of this course is to teach home inspectors about methamphetamine
hazards in buildings to keep themselves and building occupants safe
during a home inspection. This course does not train or certify home
inspectors to identify, sample, confirm or remediate methamphetamine
Upon successful completion of this course, the home inspector will be able to:
- describe methamphetamine and the scope of meth abuse;
- explain the warning signs that someone may be on meth;
- evaluate the observed indications of the presence of meth in a building;
- monitor a step-by-step remediation sequence for cleaning up a home contaminated with meth;
- help homeowners understand the process of approaching meth lab remediation; and
- help keep him/herself and the building's occupants safe during a home inspection.
New "How to Perform Radon Inspections" Book
Sample Letter to Agents About the "We'll Buy Your Home Back Guarantee"
For InterNACHI members participating in the We'll Buy Your Home Back Guarantee,
use this sample letter to introduce it to local real estate agents so
that you can promote both the Guarantee and your services.
Free, Live Class with
Dan Huber from ISN
Free Class Registration and Details
this free class, we'll learn how home inspectors can have access to
their complete schedule on their phone, including the complete
inspection order information, the signed agreement, and payment
confirmation. We'll also learn how clients can sign the agreement on
your phone or tablet with their finger, and how inspectors can review
and send inspection reports on their phone. We will show you the Real
Estate Dashboard (RED) from Inspection Support Network (ISN), one
feature that's increasing the bottom line of many inspection companies
by more than 20%. Register now for our free, online class.
Free Business Logo Designs
How It Works (3 Easy Steps)
- Step 1: Order any custom marketing from Inspector Outlet (business cards, brochures, etc.).
- Step 2: Work closely with InterNACHI's design team to create a custom logo and design for your company.
- Step 3: Receive your custom promotional materials within 10 days of your approval!
Inspector Video Testimonial
Watch this short video testimonial of InterNACHI member Dennis Bonner of Florida Insurance Inspections.
Video Recording of
Home Energy Score Class
- Americans consume more energy than anyone else on the planet--about 20% of the total global demand.
- Our buildings and homes devour 40% of all U.S. energy and 75% of all U.S. electricity.
- About 30% of that energy is wasted by our homes.
Simply put, our homes waste energy.
- You can score every home in your market area; and
- Show everyone how easy it is to save energy and money.
The Home Energy Score is similar to a car's MPG rating and provides:
- a home score from 1 to 10; and
- recommendations generated by the US Department of Energy to improve the score.
- save energy;
- save a ton of money; and
- compare their home's score with any other home in their neighborhood.
- score a home in about 30 minutes; and
- provide a score for free or for sale -- it's up to you.
FREE TRAINING & SOFTWARE
Qualified inspectors will be provided:
- free 3D-house training; and
- free software to produce Home Energy Scores.
There are no costs or fees for qualified inspectors to participate in this program.
InterNACHI Members Pay Less for Apple Products
members pay less for Apple products, including all iPhones, iPads, Mac
computers (including MacBooks and iMacs), accessories (including
cameras, cables, software and support,) and more.
Inspection Universe in Las Vegas
October 11-14, 2015
Flamingo Hotel, Las Vegas
Don't Worry About
Missing a Call Again!
We will answer the phone,
take messages, answer questions, give price quotes, schedule inspections, and text you with messages in real time.
does a home inspector need both professional liability and general liability insurance?
executive director was a home inspector for over 20 years, so we know
how to "speak your language," offering you policies you can grow with.
100-Day Inspection Coverage
The Choice Just Makes Sense
"As far as InterNACHI is concerned, InspectorPro is the only choice for home inspector insurance."
-- Nick Gromicko
To advertise in this newsletter, contact Alicia at NW Steel