Printing some of InterNACHI's documents directly from our website is somewhat
cumbersome. It is often too lengthy and includes InterNACHI web page borders.
To create your own clean copy:
- Put your cursor at the bottom of the document you want to copy.
- Holding the left mouse button down, drag up, highlighting the entire document.
Stop short of the very top so as to avoid grabbing the InterNACHI border.
- Hold down your "Ctrl" key ("command" key on MAC) and hit your "C" key to copy what you have highlighted
- Open up a blank page in your own word processor.
- Hold down your "Ctrl" key ("command key on MAC) and hit your "V" key to paste what you had highlighted.
- Add your own heading for example: "ABC Inspection's Standards of Practice."
- Adjust the fonts and sizes to suit.