Over 7,500 Narratives you'll never have to write...
We've done it for you!
Save yourself years of work for only $129.99!
At a cost of less than half of one inspection fee you can have access to the largest, most professional narrative library in existence.
ORDER NOW as a custom template for:
These templates do not change the way any software works. They are complete stand-alone templates, custom-built, easy to install, and ready to use.
In addition to the conventional home systems, the library contains comprehensive collections of narratives for :
- Commercial roofing (115 headings/subheadings)
- Log Homes (100 headings/subheadings);
- Pool & Spa (75 headings/subheadings); and
- Thermal Imaging (17 headings/subheadings);
Written by Kenton Shepard (full bio here)
- Certified Master Inspector;
- Co-author: InterNACHI report writing course;
- InterNACHI written/video course developer;
- InterNACHI class instructor;
- Published book author.
- Designer/builder: InterNACHI House of Horrors 1&2
Narratives are worded with safety and inspector liability in mind. Code is not quoted. Both long and short versions of common narratives give you a choice in choosing how you want to say it.
Narratives are based on the
- 11 years inspection experience;
- 8 years experience in writing inspection courses;
- 30 years building experience, residential/light commercial;
- International Residential Code (IRC);
- International Building Code (IBC)
- National Fire Protection Standards;
- Roofing contractors;
- Insurance company policy;
- Home inspection Standards of Practice;
- Existing narrative libraries (all
narratives re-written for uniformity);
- Technical Data Sheets;
- Manufacturer’s specifications;
- Building product installation manuals;
"Other libraries have narratives that are way too short.
Others have narratives that are way too long.
Like Goldilocks once said... this one's just right!
Many thanks to Kenton for his years of work on this project."
-- Nick Gromicko, Founder of InterNACHI
"Kenton: I avoided buying your collection of report narratives simply because I didn’t
like the price. That was a big mistake. I finally gave in and spent
the money and wanted to let you know I think this collection of report narratives is a master work that is well worth every penny. Not only is
this an invaluable tool for report writing, it is also a complete lesson in how
to perform a thorough home inspection.
As a home inspector I want to avoid reinventing the wheel and get right down to
business doing exceptional inspections and writing exceptional reports.
This tool will help me do exactly that.
All the best,"
Thanks for the grand effort!
Mike Murphy Inspections
“I just finished my first report using the new narratives. I shaved about 2 hours off my report writing time. With the basic HG I had to develop a lot of my own narratives as I went. Now I just pick and click for the most part. If you are new to the business, like me, this is a bargain for all the time you will save developing your own narratives.
Certified Inspection Services
San Diego CA