Marketing for Inspectors seminar in Charlotte, North Carolina, August 18, 2006.
Please join me for a free Marketing for Inspectors seminar in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Everyone is invited and welcome (you need NOT be a member of InterNACHI). Dress casual
as our meetings are informal and fun.
- Raising your prices when your competitors in the Carolinas charge less
- Creating a home inspection brochure that really works
- 20 things you can do to improve your home inspection service
- Tweaking your inspection website so that it sells
- Pre-listing inspections... coming to a neighborhood near you
- Nick Gromicko, Founder of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors,
Director of the Master Inspector Certification Board, and former REALTOR.
- Doug Caprio, Vice President of Marketing for PRO-LAB on Marketing mold.
- Russell Buchanan, President of HomeGauge on Using your report as a marketing tool.
- George Gioiella, President of Carolina Educational Seminars on upcoming educational
- A local REALTOR on Marketing to REALTORs.
- Friday, August 18, 2006, 5pm.
Also: Carloina Education Seminars has North Carolina approved continuing education
approved courses running at the same place on August 18-19 should you want to
attend those courses as well.