Steve Jawitz, Steve Jawitz, P.E., InterNACHI, ASHI, FABI and President of All Building Inspection, Inc. on:
- Advanced Defect Recognition for Home Inspectors... what you might not notice.
- Report Writing to Avoid Litigation... what TO put in your reports and what NOT to put in your reports to avoid being sued.
- Structural Inspections by home inspectors that are NOT structural engineers... since I a structural engineer - I can tell guys what to look for and what to avoid .
Steve is a licensed professional engineer, general contractor and building inspector with over 25 years experience. He has completed over 12,000 building inspections, teaches regularly for InterNACHI and is a favorite with real estate attorneys in South Florida.
Nick Gromicko, Founder of InterNACHI and former REALTOR on:
- Raising your prices when your competition in New Mexico charges less.
- How to get plenty of inspections from the internet.
- 20 things you can do to improve you home inspection business.
Also, bring your home inspection brochures for Nick to work on.
Jay Keeny of CertifiedNACHIStore.com on:
- A marketing presentation geared specifically for the home inspector. This four part presentation will include marketing basics, how to get five more inspections per week, the five minute presentation that you should give to all of you REALTOR contacts and how to double your contact list in 30 days, and answers to questions you might not even know to ask. Mr. Keany is a sales and marketing professional with over 20 years sales experience. He has been involved with the home inspection industry for 18 years, helping home inspectors improve their product and market themselves better. He is a military veteran, has won political office three times, and been active locally and nationally with home inspection associations.
Steak & Ale Restaurant
2105-A-Louisiana Blvd. NE
Dale L. Staben
InterNACHI New Mexico Chapter
DLS Home Inspections, LLC
Albuquerque, New Mexico