Marketing for Inspectors meeting in Portland, Oregon on Thursday, February 8, 2007.
Everyone is welcome to attend the upcoming Oregon Chapter of InterNACHI meeting at
the University of Portland on Thursday, February 8th starting at 5pm. You need
not be a member of InterNACHI to attend. Inspectors from all associations are very
welcome. Dress casual as our meetings are informal and fun! Bring a friend or
Our speakers will be:
- Nick Gromicko, Founder of InterNACHI www.nachi.org, Executive Director of the International Association of Certified Indoor Air
Consultants www.iac2.org , and Founder of the Master Inspector Certification Board www.certifiedmasterinspector.org on:
- Raising your prices in Oregon and Washington when your competitors charge less.
- How to get more inspections from the internet.
- How to market seller's inspections.
- 12 things you can do to improve your inspection business.
- How to market mold.
- InterNACHI's exclusive agreement to provide inspections for airline mileage partners.
- Marketing directly to consumers.
- Pati Parisi, Broker, CRS, Million Dollar Club, Platinum Diamond Team at Parisi Homes Real Estate on:
- What REALTORs look for in a home inspection and an inspection report.
- How to get more referrals from REALTORs.
University of Portland
Room 223, Franz Hall
5000 N. Willamette Boulevard
Portland, Oregon 97023
Cost: Only $25 (to cover the food). You can pay at the door but you must let
us know you are coming by emailing email@example.com as there is limited seating.
Everyone is invited (provided you let us know you are coming). You need not
be a member of InterNACHI. Inspectors from all associations are very welcome. It's
going to be fun!
From I-5, take exit 304 - Portland Boulevard, Turn west on Portland Boulevard,
Go straight on Portland Boulevard for 1 mile until you reach Willamette Boulevard,
Turn right on Willamette Boulevard, Franz Hall is ahead about 1.25 miles on Willamette
Boulevard. Park in the main parking lot.
We hope to see you there.
Scott Harris and Nick Gromicko
International Association of Certified Home Inspectors