2018 Online Christmas Party: Advice and Etiquette
Welcome to InterNACHI's Annual Online Christmas Party... the biggest event of the year for the inspection industry!
Here's some information about this year's event, and how you can help it go smoothly:
- This year, our Online Christmas Party is being hosted by Cozy Coats for Kids, a registered charity funded almost solely by the inspection industry. The party is being held on the Cozy Coats for Kids Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/cozycoatsforkids/
- Please like the Cozy Coats for Kids Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/cozycoatsforkids/
- Try to include identifiable information in your posts, like your city and state/province. InterNACHI® has 22,000+ members in North America, and more than 100 of them have the last name "Smith." So, help us figure out who you are by telling us where you are.
- If you already own the gift that's being offered, or if you won it last year, please don't take it. Allow someone else to win it. You can also post the word "Pass" and we'll ship it to the next person who posts.
- Also, if you don't want or need the gift that's being offered, don't take it. Allow someone else to win it. You can also post the word "Pass" and we'll ship it to the next person who posts.
- Canadian members can't win certain infrared products due to laws restricting the shipment of such items to Canada.
- Some gifts are for certain members only. For example, the "We'll Buy Your Home" Guarantee rack cards are only for participating members of www.nachi.org/buy . And Certified Master Inspector® products are only for Certified Master Inspectors®. Etc.
- Unless you tell us otherwise by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, we will ship to the address you have in your member profile. Now would be a good time to make sure your address is accurate by going to www.nachi.org/profileintro
- Not very many, but a few gifts are being offered by industry vendors. The winner will have to contact those vendors directly to claim their prize.
- We expect to pack and ship four truckloads of gifts this week. To save money, we'll pick the least expensive shipping option and so some gifts will arrive after Christmas. Gifts shipped to Canada might arrive after the New Year.
- Finally, we encourage you to make a donation in any amount to Cozy Coats for Kids, a registered charity supported almost solely by the home inspection industry. Everyone who donates will have their home inspection company's contact information, logo, and a live link to their home inspection website posted on the Cozy Coats for Kids' Donors Page.... forever. To be added to the Cozy Coats for Kids' Donors Page, email email@example.com a .JPG of your company's logo and the link to your business website. Your information will be listed on that page within 48 hours.