Join eleven inspection industry leaders as they share their arsenal of business success
tips and marketing tools to help you succeed and grow your inspection company.
WHEN: Thursday, July 21, 2016, from 3 p.m. (we get going at 3:30) to almost 9 p.m.
WHERE: DoubleTree Hilton
(by the Ontario Airport)
222 N. Vineyard
Ontario, CA 91764
Dress is casual, as our events are informal and fun – the way they should be! Bring your employees, partners and spouses! Everyone is welcome, leave your association affiliation at the door.
Huber: Systemizing Your Inspection Business
- Mike Crow: Management Secrets From a Multi-Million Dollar Inspection Firm
Smith: Inspector Success
Casey: Risk Management Report Writing
Thornberry: Office Presentations
Maricic: Home Energy
- Lena Sepyahina: Helping Spanish-Speaking Clients
- Russell Ray: eNewsletter Marketing for Inspectors
- Sheilenna Hopkins: Running a Multi-Inspection Firm in California
- Chad Hett: Elite Group Property Inspections, largest inspection company in the world.
- Nick Gromicko: How Inspectors Can Increase Gross Revenue
ALSO: Mold, WDO, and Energy Scoring
FORD INSPECTION VEHICLE:
We'll have Ford Inspection Vehicles (F-150 and Transit) in the parking lot for members to test drive. InterNACHI members get huge discounts on Ford
SNACKS & DRINKS: We'll also have coffee, drinks, snacks, and tons and tons of door prizes. This is the best 1-day home inspection event of the year... and it is totally free. Don't miss it!