Everyone is invited to the next meeting of the South Western Ontario InterNACHI Chapter
on March 18, 2006 starting at 8am. You need not be a member of InterNACHI to attend.
Everyone is welcome. Dress casual as our meetings are informal and fun.
- Kelly Brownell on How to Inspect Log Homes. Kelly was an educator at the recent InterNACHI Convention and has written an advanced
course on inspecting log structures. This will be a 3 hour educational event
from 9am till noon.
- Nick Gromicko on How to Raise your Prices when your Competitors Charge Less. Nick is the Founder of InterNACHI and a former REALTOR.
- Carlos Bauta on How to Generate More Inspection Work. Carlos is President of Integrated Business Solutions a marketing company that
specializes on serving home inspectors.
- Jamie McDonnell on How to Earn More by Offering Ancillary Inspections. Jamie is President of PRO-Lab, the largest laboratory in the world. PRO-Lab
wil be opening a lab in Toronto for InterNACHI members to use.
- Bob Brown on InterNACHI and what this means for Canadian InterNACHI members. Bob Brown is the Director of both InterNACHI and InterNACHI Canada.
- Deanna Willis of InterNACHI on the Certified Master Inspector professional designation. Deanna is Director of Corporate Relations for InterNACHI.
We will be serving a continental breakfast from 8:00 am and will be serving lunch
at 12:00. The menue has yet to be decided but we will keep you updated.
From Hwy 403 ,Exit King George Rd.. and proceed north to Powerline Rd. and turn
left, on Powerline, you will see the golf club on the left. Turn left on Balmoral
Rd.,the golf club is on the left as you turn the corner.
From Hwy 24 South ,As you come into Brantford you will see Powerline Rd.There
is a Hundai dealership on the right at Powerline Rd. Turn right and you will see
the golf club on the left. Turn left on Balmoral Rd. and the club is on the left
as you turn the corner.
This event brought to you by the Steering Committee of the Southwestern Ontario
Chapter on the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). This
meeting is open to all interested parties and you do not have to be a InterNACHI member
to attend. All are welcome. Stay tuned for more information.
I hope to meet you all there!