Free, Online, Signable Inspection Agreement System
Streamline the process of getting your inspection agreement signed. InterNACHI's
online inspection agreement is signable and legally binding. It allows the client
to read and sign your agreement before you do the inspection, or, at least before
they view their report online.
We've provided InterNACHI's basic contract for you to start out with, but you can
make changes as you like - including creating your own agreement templates for different services you offer.
- Start out with suggested wording written by InterNACHI's lawyers.*
- Add additional clauses, such as InterNACHI's Hold-Harmless Clause.*
- Make any changes you want.*
- New! Add your company logo.
- New! Add HTML code to your agreement for additional pictures or formatting.
- Hide clauses that don't apply to your business.*
- Save your changes for future use.
- Add specific notes pertaining to an inspection to each individual agreement.*
- Add additional terms pertaining specifically to a client.*
- Sign it digitally according to your state's regulations.
You can then:
- Notify your clients automatically by a customizable email when you create an agreement.
- Check the signed status of your agreements quickly and easily.
- Receive instant notification by email when your client has signed the agreement.
- Print out the signed agreement with your client's IP address and the exact date of signing.
- Agreements signed online by the inspector and client are legally binding.
- You can require that the agreement be signed before the client views the report.
- Past agreements are stored online for you or your client to view and print at
- NEW! Agreements viewed by the client are smartphone-ready.
To use InterNACHI's free, online inspection agreement system visit: www.nachi.org/agreement.htm
Simply add your client's information and the agreement system will take care
of the rest.
Direct clients to: www.nachi.org/viewagreement/
and tell them to enter their email to view and sign the agreement. You'll be
notified by email when they've signed.
InterNACHI's inspection agreement system is great for situations where the client
is not attending the inspection, where you want the client to read and sign the
agreement first, or where you are delivering the inspection report electronically
and want your client to sign the agreement before viewing the report.
- In the case that the client doesn't receive the initial email (sometimes
this happens with aggressive spam filters on certain servers), you can
tell them to go to http://www.nachi.org/viewagreement/, then type in their email address.
- If you are not receiving the confirmation emails after your client signs the agreement, check your spam folder. Mark the message as "Not Spam" so that future messages will reach your inbox.
*You should consider having your own lawyer review the InterNACHI agreement and suggested
This free, online inspection agreement system is currently being incorporated
into FetchReport.com (free report uploading system).