As the inspection industry moves toward doing more work for home sellers and
as inspectors are seeking more ways to add value to their services without additional
cost, a robust and unified upload and download system with multiple benefits has
now been universally adopted. Nearly every inspection software company
, report form vendor, and testing laboratory is now FetchReport Friendly
To Use FetchReport:
1. Log in to fetchreport.com with your email address and InterNACHI password. (If this is your first time logging in, make sure you click the link that says "InterNACHI Inspectors: Sign up for your FetchReport.com account" first).
2. Click "Upload Report" - the green button on the right.
3. Choose your PDF file and click Next.
4. Name your report and enter your client's email address. They'll be given a password automatically.
5. You can click on the report created (whenever you log in) to add users or view the client's password.
Use this code to add a FetchReport login to your website:
Uploading reports to FetchReport.com offers a number of advantages to everyone,
some of which include:
Advantages to the real estate agent:
- Real estate agents receive the inspection reports faster and can share them with
repair contractors to get estimates faster.
- Real estate agents can download, read and print the reports easily.
- Real estate agents can provide potential buyers a link (from the pages on their
website that promote a particular property) to access all the home's reports for seller inspection marketing purposes.
- Real estate agents can become acquainted with an easy-to-use, unified system
for all the home sales they are involved with regardless of which inspector they
use, regardless of how each inspector generates the reports, regardless of what
supporting documentation or laboratory reports are desired, and regardless of
what type of inspections are performed.
- Real estate agents can provide added value (in terms of third party discount
coupons and gift certificates*) to their clients through reports uploaded to FetchReport.com.
Advantages to the client:
- Clients can receive the inspection reports faster and can provide others with
- Clients can download, read and print the reports easily.
- Sellers can provide potential buyers a link to access all the home's reports
for seller inspection marketing purposes.
- Potential buyers can access past inspection reports when considering whether
or not to tour a home.
- Clients enjoy added value (in terms of third party discount coupons and gift
certificates*) found in reports uploaded to FetchReport.com.
Advantages to the inspector:
- Inspectors can upload their reports easily.
- Inspectors can control who gets access to uploaded reports.
- Inspectors can upload the reports under one unified system regardless of what
software or forms they used to generate the report.
- Inspectors can upload information from various types inspections, laboratory
analysis reports, and supporting documentation using one unified system.
- Inspectors can provide added value (in terms of third party discount coupons and
gift certificates*) to their inspection reports. FetchReport hopes to soon provide
so much added value to uploaded reports that consumers (who have no need for an
inspection otherwise) order one anyway, just to acquire the downloadable gift
- Inspectors enjoy added marketing exposure to potential clients who view reports
of inspections performed on homes they considered, but did not purchase.
Other uses for FetchReport that are developing:
- Use of the system by home insurance companies.
- Use of the system for marketing foreclosed homes to online buyers.
- Use of the system to move toward Pay-Per-View report downloading.
- Use of the system by real estate companies to mass market listings.