Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
perform a home inspection according to the Standards of Practice;
- list the systems and components required to be inspected;
- distinguish between what is required and what is not required to be inspected;
- define what a home inspection is; and
- define what a material defect is.
And, in keeping with InterNACHI's commitment to Continuing Education, this course is free to all members, and can be taken again and again, without limit.
- 2 InterNACHI CE credit hours;
- 6,286 words;
- 12 quizzes;
- inspection and writing assignment;
- research and writing assignment;
- 70-question final exam;
- instant grading; and
- a downloadable, printable Certificate of Completion.