Ohio Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
Welcome to InterNACHI's free, online Ohio Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice Course.
The goal of this course is to teach the student standards to which a home inspector performs a home inspection based on the standards of practice set by the Ohio Home Inspection Board. It is based upon the Ohio Home Inspection Standards of Practice and covers the various components and systems that should be inspected.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
perform a home inspection according to the Standards of Practice;
- list the systems and components required to be inspected;
- distinguish between what is required and what is not required to be inspected;
- define what a home inspection is; and
- define what a material defect is.
And, in keeping with InterNACHI's commitment to Continuing Education, this course is free to all members, and can be taken again and again, without limit.
- 2 InterNACHI CE credit hours;
- 6,286 words;
- 12 quizzes;
- inspection and writing assignment;
- research and writing assignment;
- 70-question final exam;
- instant grading; and
- a downloadable, printable Certificate of Completion.
You will learn the following:
- Definitions & Scope
- Limitations, Exceptions & Exclusions
- Basement, Foundation, Crawlspace & Structure
- Attics, Insulation & Ventilation
- Doors, Windows & Interior
- Code of Ethics