Proctored Exams & Supervised Test Inspection for Home Inspectors in Alberta
To attain a Home Inspector license in Alberta, you must:
- Complete an application for Service Alberta (details);
- Take two proctored examinations (for a fee set by the proctor); and
- Complete one supervised test inspection (for a fee set by the proctor).
Please contact one of the following Proctors & Supervisors:
- Dan Levia CMI®, In-Focus Home Inspections, firstname.lastname@example.org (403) 350-9697, Red Deer, AB
- Gary Rose CMI®, office@
sherlockhomesinspectors.com (403) 404-1514 www.sherlockhomesinspectors.com. Okotoks, AB
- Christopher Odd CMI®, email@example.com (403) 667-4924, Calgary, AB.
- Roger Runnels CMI®, firstname.lastname@example.org (888) 308-7779. Calgary, AB.
- Allan Berdahl CMI®, email@example.com (403) 808-5355. Calgary, AB.
- Randy McKay CMI®, firstname.lastname@example.org (403) 455-5058. Calgary, AB
- Howard Fuhr CMI®, email@example.com (780) 469-0600. Edmonton, AB
- Ray Murphy CMI®, Raymurphyhomeinspections@hotmail.com (403) 926-0364. Calgary, AB
- Brent Podruzny CMI®, firstname.lastname@example.org (780) 221-3569. Edmonton, AB
- Larry Pineda CMI®, email@example.com (403) 630-6992. Calgary, AB
- Pete Stelmaschuk CMI®, firstname.lastname@example.org (403) 561-4325. Calgary, AB
Ask the proctors about their fees and schedules. Examinee must be an InterNACHI member. Upon successful completion the two proctored exams, you will receive from your exam proctor a certificate of completion that is approved by Alberta to be included in your application package to submit to Alberta. Ask your proctor for this exam certificate.