You are cordially invited to the next meeting of the Central Florida Chapter
of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI), Tuesday, October 18th, 2005 at 1:00pm. The meeting is open to all. You don’t need to be a member to attend. This
meeting is FREE. Dress casual and bring your spouse. All welcome.
John Bowman, Executive Director of InterNACHI on:
- Advanced continuing education.
Blaine Wiley, President of InterNACHI on:
Guest speaker: Nick Gromicko, veteran REALTOR, ad agency owner, and InterNACHI's Janitor on:
- Marketing your home inspection service directly to home buyers.
- Raising your prices when your competition in Florida charges less.
- Converting every call into a scheduled inspection.
- Creating a marketing brochure that works. .
- Tweaking your home inspection website to sell.
Other speaker: Lorne Steiner, CEO of Porter Valley Software and InterNACHI's Director at Large.
Lorne will be giving a seminar on "Advanced Communications for Home Inspectors"
- Effective Marketing to increase business.
- Best Business Practices for the Home Inspection Industry.
- How to effectively Avoid Litigation.
Technical speaker: To be announced.
Light lunch, snacks, and drinks being provided by InterNACHI
Door prizes galore!
Industry vendor booths.
Jewish Federation of Greater Orlando.
851 N Maitland Ave.
Everyone is welcome to attend this open-door home inspection event. Please RSVP
to me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend.
This Chapter and meeting were put together by InterNACHI member:
Central Florida Chapter of InterNACHI
Rightway Home Inspections
I hope to see you there!
Did you know that InterNACHI has 7 Florida Chapters, has its own Florida state association,
supports a separate sister state association in Florida, hosts a Florida Spanish
InterNACHI site, holds its annual InterNACHI convention in Florida, has its own Florida
E&O insurance portal, and has over 1,000 Florida InterNACHI members?