Central Florida Chapter meeting
You are cordially invited to the next meeting of the Central Florida Chapter
of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI), Tuesday, October 18th, 2005 at 1:00pm. The meeting is open to all. You don’t need to be a member to attend. This
meeting is FREE. Dress casual and bring your spouse. All welcome.
John Bowman, Executive Director of InterNACHI on:
- Advanced continuing education.
Blaine Wiley, President of InterNACHI on:
Guest speaker: Nick Gromicko, veteran REALTOR, ad agency owner, and InterNACHI's Janitor on:
- Marketing your home inspection service directly to home buyers.
- Raising your prices when your competition in Florida charges less.
- Converting every call into a scheduled inspection.
- Creating a marketing brochure that works. .
- Tweaking your home inspection website to sell.
Other speaker: Lorne Steiner, CEO of Porter Valley Software and InterNACHI's Director at Large.
Lorne will be giving a seminar on "Advanced Communications for Home Inspectors"
- Effective Marketing to increase business.
- Best Business Practices for the Home Inspection Industry.
- How to effectively Avoid Litigation.
Technical speaker: To be announced.
Light lunch, snacks, and drinks being provided by InterNACHI
Door prizes galore!
Industry vendor booths.
Jewish Federation of Greater Orlando.
851 N Maitland Ave.
Everyone is welcome to attend this open-door home inspection event. Please RSVP
to me at email@example.com if you plan to attend.
This Chapter and meeting were put together by InterNACHI member:
Central Florida Chapter of InterNACHI
Rightway Home Inspections
I hope to see you there!
Did you know that InterNACHI has 7 Florida Chapters, has its own Florida state association,
supports a separate sister state association in Florida, hosts a Florida Spanish
InterNACHI site, holds its annual InterNACHI convention in Florida, has its own Florida
E&O insurance portal, and has over 1,000 Florida InterNACHI members?