Central Indiana Chapter meeting Wednesday September 8th, 2004.
UPDATE: 82 attend.
EVERYONE is cordially invited to the next meeting of the Central Indiana of the
International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI), Wednesday, September 8th, 2004 at 6pm. New and veteran home inspectors, as well as members of all other associations,
are all welcome-you need not be a member of InterNACHI. Anyone interested in home inspections
can attend. Dress casual if you like, as our meetings are informal and fun, the
way they should be. Spouses welcome. Come hungry!
This meeting is FREE and open to all. Dinner is $30.
1. Nick Gromicko, REALTOR, ad agency owner & Executive Director of InterNACHI
- Raising your prices when your competition charges less.
- Converting every call into a scheduled inspection.
- InterNACHI's new lead generator site: www.InspectorSEEK.com
2. Gary Davidson, InterNACHI member and member of the Indiana Licensing Board will
- Status report on Indiana licensing of home inspectors.
- Review of the Licensing Board's first meeting (Aug 3rd).
3. Ron Walker, Attorney at Law will discuss:
- Legal aspects of good inspection agreement.
4. Barry Hollingsworth, Chairman of InterNACHI's Sewer Lateral Inspection and Repair
Advisory Board and President of Leak Eliminators, LLC out of Frankfort, Kentucky will
- Inspecting of sewer laterals using a camera and Trench Less pipe replacement options.
5. Don Baldwin, President of Masters Inspection Institute will discuss:
- Continuing education options for home inspectors in Indiana.
6. Lorne Steiner, President of Porter Valley Software will discuss:
- Avoiding Litigation and the best business practices for home inspectors.
7. Lots of free stuff:
8. Great food: $30/person.
9. Free marketing help: After the meeting I will stay and help any inspector
one-on-one, so bring your flyers/brochures for us to work on. I will also be available
the next morning during breakfast. If you can't make the meeting you should visit
https://www.nachi.org/success_tips.htm for some free money making home inspection tips.
RSVP with me at email@example.com if you plan to attend.
Dues: There are currently no dues required to join this Central Indiana InterNACHI
Chapter. You need not join to attend. All free except the dinner which is $30
at the door. Registration at the door starts at 5:30pm
Everyone is welcome to attend this open-door free home inspection event.
This Central Indiana Chapter and meeting were put together by:
Norms Inspection Service
Brownsburg, IN 46112
Questions? Email Nick Gromicko at firstname.lastname@example.org I hope to see you there!
International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
PS: Attendance counts as 1 hour toward InterNACHI member continuing education requirements. You need not be a member to attend. All welcome.
Other InterNACHI events.
Form your own local InterNACHI Chapter.
How to get more home inspection business now.