With the huge growth in the Huntsville area and over 150 home inspectors now listed and licensed in the Madison county area, it is more important than ever to provide a local meeting place for Huntsville area home inspectors. Also since their are no organized local home inspector groups established in the Huntsville area, we hope to provide a good meeting place for home inspectors to join together.
Our meetings are OPEN to ALL home inspectors regardless of what associations they belong to, their partners, spouses, office staff, and others wishing to learn more about the profession and business of home inspection.
- There are no regular Chapter dues or fees at this time.
- There is only a fee if you attend an event or meeting that has a cost (such as food provided or a special paid speaker).
- The fee, if any, for special Chapter events will be announced in advance via the website.
- Chapter meetings are open to any home inspector, regardless if they are members of InterNACHI or not. Chapter meetings are also open to anyone wishing to learn more about becoming a home inspector. We also welcome business partners, spouses, and office staff.
- The Chapter meeting location and Agenda, Speakers, etc. will be announced via the Chapter website, INACHI’s web site and Email well in advance of the meeting.
- Regular Chapter meetings will typically start promptly at 6:00pm till 9:00pm on Tuesday evenings. Other meeting times will be announced on our Huntsville area InterNACHI webpage.
- The date, time, and location for special Chapter events will be announced on this website well in advance of the event.
- The Chapter President will direct the proceedings of all Chapter meetings and events, unless another person has been directed to do so by the President.
- Meeting and event attendees will conduct themselves in a manner of courtesy, professionalism, and respect. This includes language, gestures, and written correspondence.
- Cell phones must be turned off OR on silent mode. No texting. If you MUST answer a call, leave the room before answering.