Montgomery Metro Chapter
Please join with other inspectors to network and discuss issues that are of concern to our profession.
November 2020 TMMC Meeting: New Location
All inspectors and those in related industries are welcome to our monthly meetings. Please wear your TPREIA badge. If you live in another part of the state and are in the North Houston area on the nights of our meeting, please stop by and enjoy the meeting.
Join Us on the 2nd Tuesday of Each Month from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.!
This month's speaker is:R. Jason Ramos III, President of Lint Fire Prevention Services, 713-594-5790 https://www.lintfirepreventionservices.com/
1. Introduction: Who we are, our team, our mission, how we fulfill the mission, and LFPS Training Academy
2. Dryer and Venting Basic Principles: Symptoms of dryer and vent systems in need of cleaning, with videos, pictures, and props
3. FPS Cleaning Services (our cleaning packages): As described, using our website
4. How LFPS promotes the International Residential Code: Review with screenshots of the code(s)
5. Consequences of restrictions from lint, ducts, and terminals (with pictures)
6. Before and after photos from customer visits, particularly those of corrected non-compliance.
8. LFPS Mask Giveaway!
Spring Creek Barbeque
19099 I-45, Shenandoah, TX 77385