Online video training course on NACHI.TV
Inspecting the Exterior
with Mike Nelson (4 CEs)
Course Objective: After successful completion of the course (both Part 1 and 2), the student will understand the fundamentals of how to perform an inspection of the exterior of a residential dwelling.
- Two (2) hours of video. Broken into two 1-hour parts. Part 1 and Part 2.
- 72-page course book. Full-color. Downloaded pdf document. Available after purchase of Part 1.
- Four (4) continuing education credits by InterNACHI (4 CEs). Part 1 and 2 required.
- Unlimited access and unlimited viewing time. Watch the videos as many times as you want.
- 25-question final examination. Instantly graded. Part 1 and Part 2 are required.
- Certificate of Completion. Immediately available for download after passing the final exam.
- Former lead trainer at ITA
- I.C.C., I.B.C. & I.R.C. Certified Building Inspector
- Owner of Certified Professional Inspection in Marion NY
- Owner of Applied Research
Inspection in Tracy CA
- Union carpenter in the San Francisco bay area,
UBCJA LOCAL 1280 Mountain View CA
- "F.I.R.E". Chimney and Fireplace inspection credential and is the
certified member # FP010
- New York State DEC Pest
Application / Inspection Certification
- Member of InterNACHI
- New York State Licensed Home
He has performed over 11,000
inspections. Mike has is a renowned instructor and trained thousands of property inspectors all over the country. Mike has been approved by the state of
New York to teach home inspection courses. He has spoken at numerous inspection seminars and conventions. Mike was a founding charter member of
the C.R.E.I.A. Delta Chapter. Mike has been a member of the Calvary Chapel church system for many years where he has donated countless hours in service to his fellow