Update: 75 people attend. Gateway Chapter builds their own website.
EVERYONE is cordially invited to the next meeting of the Gateway Chapter of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI), Saturday, March 27th at 5:30pm (dinner at 6:30pm). Real estate agents and brokers, new and veteran home inspectors, as well as members of all other associations are all welcome-you need not be a member of InterNACHI. Anyone interested in home inspections can attend. Spouses welcome. Come hungry!
Dozens of Missouri real estate brokers/owners have already accepted our invitation and will be in attendance as our guests. This will be a great time to meet with them and discuss our industry. We have reserved space for 120 inspectors and brokers.
The meeting/dinner is $35.
1. Nick Gromicko, REALTOR, ad agency owner & Executive Director of InterNACHI will discuss:
2. Joe Ferry, REALTOR, S.O.P Committee member, InterNACHI Arbitration Service head, and legal counsel for InterNACHI will discuss:
3. At technical speaker to be announced:
4. Lots of free stuff:
Indoor Environmental Business Newsletter.
Lowe's Coleman gas stove.
InterNACHI Lead paint test kits.
SEARS Hardware Combination Battery Operated Skill Saw Set
HOME DEPOT 10 Carbon Monoxide Testers
Applebees Restaurants $50 Gift Certificates
5. A great dinner, drinks, desserts starting at 6:30pm. Cash bar. 6. Free marketing help: After the meeting I will stay and help any inspector one-on-one,
so bring your flyers/brochures for us to work on. I will also be available the
next morning during breakfast. If you can't make the meeting you should visit https://www.nachi.org/success_tips.htm for some free money making home inspection tips.
5. A great dinner, drinks, desserts starting at 6:30pm. Cash bar.
6. Free marketing help: After the meeting I will stay and help any inspector one-on-one, so bring your flyers/brochures for us to work on. I will also be available the next morning during breakfast. If you can't make the meeting you should visit https://www.nachi.org/success_tips.htm for some free money making home inspection tips.
There are currently no dues required to join this Gateway InterNACHI Chapter. You need not join to attend. The dinner is $35.
Crown Plaza Hotel
11228 Lone Eagle Drive
Bridgeton, MO 63044 (a suburb of St. Louis)
Overnight stays are welcome at our discounted InterNACHI group rate.
The Crowne Plaza St. Louis Airport Hotel is conveniently located just one mile from Lambert International Airport. Exit Airport Highway 70 West, Exit 235A, Lindbergh South, Cross back over Highway 70, First Street on right is Lone Eagle Drive.
Suit or sport coat. Normally our home inspection meetings are less formal but this particluar meeting will be attended by many Missouri real estate brokers/owners as our guests.
RSVP by March 20th by sending $35 to "Trek Technologies" 121 Huntington Crossing Drive, St. Peters, MO 63376 or by calling (636) 474-8735 and paying by MC or Visa. If you pay at the door the night of the event you will be charged an extra $10 so RSVP ahead of time.
Everyone is welcome to attend this open-door home inspection event provided they RSVP by March 20.
This Chapter and meeting were put together by member:
St. Louis, MO
I hope to see you there!