Greater Toronto Area (GTA) Chapter Of InterNACHI meeting February 15th, 2006.
You are cordially invited to the next meeting of the Greater Toronto Area Chapter
of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI), Wednesday, February
15th, 2006 at 6pm. The meeting is open to all. You don’t need to be a member
to attend. The cost of dinner is $30. http://www.gtanachi.org/?D=8
Nick Gromicko, Former veteran REALTOR, ad agency owner, and Founder of InterNACHI
- 15 things you can do to improve your inspection service.
- Canadian home inspection licensing.
- Marketing your home inspection service directly to home buyers.
- Raising your prices when your competition charges less in Toronto.
- Converting every call into a scheduled inspection.
Deanna Willis, InterNACHI's Director of Corporate Relations, on:
- Current InterNACHI developments.
Lorne Steiner, CEO of Porter Valley Software and InterNACHI's Director at Large.
Lorne will be giving a seminar on "Advanced Communications for Home Inspectors"
- Effective Marketing to increase business.
- Best Business Practices for the Home Inspection Industry.
- How to effectively Avoid Litigation.
Dues: There are currently no dues required to join the Greater Toronto Area Chapter.
You need not join to attend. Everyone is welcome to attend this open-door home
Spot One Restaurant and Catering
289 Rutherford Rd South,
This Chapter and meeting were put together by volunteer member: