The Lake St. Clair InterNACHI Chapter's new website http://www.lakestclairnachi.org/?D=2
Bob Payne of www.InspectionWise.com on:
- Using hand held computers to improve your inspection business.
George Wells, approved instructor for the Michigan Department of Construction Codes master electrician, sign spectialty technician and fire alarm technician state required education, InterNACHI member, electrical engineer, licensed electrical contractor, Ohio construction industry Licensing Board approved instructor for all the core mechanical trades, and President of the InterNACHI Great Lakes chapter on:
- Inspecting the mechanical systems of a home.
Nick Gromicko, veteran REALTOR, ad agency owner, and InterNACHI's janitor on:
- Marketing your home inspection service directly to home buyers.
- Raising your prices when your competition in Michigan charges less.
- Michigan home inspection licensing updated
- Converting every call into a scheduled inspection.
- Creating a marketing brochure that works in Michigan.
- Tweaking your website to generate more inspection work.
Lorne Steiner, InterNACHI's Director at Large and CEO of Porter Valley Software. Lorne will be giving a seminar on Advanced Communications for Home Inspectors which includes:
- Effective Marketing to increase business in Michigan Converting every call into a scheduled inspection.
- Best Business Practices for the Home Inspection Industry.
- How to effectively Avoid Litigation.
Dennis DeMarco of gosmallbiz.com on:
- Everything you need to support your home inspection business.
Best Western ConCorde Inn
44315 Gratiot AvenueClinton Twp., Michigan 48036(586) 493-7300Overnighters should ask for the InterNACHI discount if staying overnight.
MAPDirections: From: Interstate 94. Take Exit 240 and go ½ mile west to M-3 (Gratiot Avenue). Drive south on Gratiot Avenue for ½ mile.
Dues: None. Just pay for your dinner ($23). Everyone is welcome. You need not be a member to attend.
Rob GutowskiPresident, Lake St. Clair ChapterChesterfield, Michigan(586) 531-3614
Plenty of door prizes.