You are cordially invited to the next meeting of the Bay Area Chapter of the
International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI), Saturday, December
3rd, 2005 from 8-11:30am. The meeting is open to all. You don’t need to be a
member to attend. There is a $25 charge for the meal.
Our guest speaker will be CEO of Porter Valley Software and InterNACHI's Director
at Large, Lorne Steiner. Lorne will be giving a seminar on "Advanced Communications
for Home Inspectors" which includes:
As part of the seminar he will be showing the company's premier home inspection
report-writer... InspectVue Residential.
- Effective Marketing to increase business.
- Best Business Practices for the Home Inspection Industry.
- How to effectively Avoid Litigation.
Additional speaker: Nick Gromicko, veteran REALTOR, ad agency owner, and InterNACHI's Janitor on:
- Marketing your home inspection service directly to home buyers.
- Raising your prices when your competition in California charges less.
- Converting every call into a scheduled inspection.
- Creating a marketing brochure that works. .
- Tweaking your home inspection website to sell.
Among other door prizes... win a digital camera - bring your business card for
a drawing! Also, everyone reading this can order a free Avoiding Litigation CD.
Dues: There are currently no dues required to join the InterNACHI Professional Inspectors
Association Chapter. You need not join to attend.
- From the Bay Area to Livermore: Take 580 East to Springtown/First Street Exit.
Turn left over Freeway. Right on Bluebell and a right on Las Flores Road.
- From the Stockton/Tracy area to Livermore: Take 580 West to Springtown/First
Street Exit. Turn left at light. Right on Bluebell and a right on Las Flores
Everyone is welcome to attend this open-door home inspection event.
This Chapter and meeting were put together by volunteer member: