Update: Gary Johnson from the InterNACHI Foundation in MD and our own Joe Farsetta attended and made the evening a success.
EVERYONE is cordially invited to the next meeting of the Long Island Chapter of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI), Wednesday, April 21st. at 6:30pm. New and veteran home inspectors, as well as members of all other associations, are all welcome-you need not be a member of InterNACHI. Anyone interested in home inspections can attend. Dress casual if you like, as our meetings are informal and fun, the way they should be. Spouses welcome. Come hungry!
This meeting is FREE and open to all.
1. Nick Gromicko, REALTOR, ad agency owner & Executive Director of InterNACHI will discuss:
2. InterNACHI attorney Joe Ferry, REALTOR, S.O.P. Committee member, InterNACHI Arbitration Service head, and legal counsel for InterNACHI will discuss:
3. Jim Kane, Director of Professional Certified Applicators of Long Island and President of Kane Exterminating Corp will discuss:
4. Lots of free stuff:
The Taunton Press Code Check books.
Dan Jones Home Inspection Success book and DVD.
Indoor Environmental Business Newsletter.
5. A great dinner, drinks, desserts:
6. Free marketing help: After the meeting I will stay and help any inspector one-on-one, so bring your
flyers/brochures for us to work on. I will also be available the next morning
during breakfast. If you can't make the meeting you should visit https://www.nachi.org/success_tips.htm for some free money making home inspection tips.
6. Free marketing help: After the meeting I will stay and help any inspector one-on-one, so bring your flyers/brochures for us to work on. I will also be available the next morning during breakfast. If you can't make the meeting you should visit https://www.nachi.org/success_tips.htm for some free money making home inspection tips.
RSVP with me at email@example.com if you plan to attend. There is no charge but dinner is $32
Dues: There are currently no dues required to join this Long Island Chapter. You need not join to attend. All free except for your dinner: $32.
56 Fighter Group Restaurant
Route 110, Gate #1
East Farmingdale, New York 11735
From Southern State Parkway, Long Island:
Southern State Parkway To Exit 32 and Route 110. Stay on route 110 for approximately two miles. You will see Polytechnic University on your right. Make first right after the University. You will see the sign for the restaurant. Follow this road straight back to the restaurant.
From the Long Island Expressway:
Long Island Expressway To Exit 49 South to Route 110. Follow Route 110 approximately three miles. You’ll see Adventure Land on your left, continue, go under the overpass, continue until you see Republic Airport on your left. Once you see the planes on your left, you will see the sign for the restaurant on your left. Make a left and follow this road straight back to the restaurant.
From Northern State Parkway:
Northern state parkway to exit 40 South to Route 110. Follow route 110 approximately four miles and follow the same directions as from the Long Island Expressway.
Everyone is welcome to attend this open-door free home inspection event.
This Chapter and meeting were put together by members:
Leonard E. Ungar
All Around Home Inspections
Based in Bayport, NY
I hope to see you there!