FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
InterNACHI Now offering Mold E & O Coverage to Members
Denver, CO (September 20, 2006) - The National Association of Certified Home
Inspectors (InterNACHI) is now offering professional mold inspectors errors and omissions
liability coverage for home inspectors. InterNACHI, together with the Insurance Office
of America, Inc (one of the top ten largest independently owned insurance agencies
in the United States), has arranged to provide this important coverage for their
Those InterNACHI members that acquire approved training can obtain this coverage with
no prior experience or qualifications. No other association fees or mandated standards
are required. The limits of liability are $1,000,000 ($500,000 also available)
with $5,000 deductible (options upon request). Annual premium $2,000 or less plus
applicable State Tax & fees (terms available). The "flat" premium is NOT revenue
based, so there are no surprise audits to face.
Policy features include:
- Individual inspector named as insured
- Additional insured can be added at no additional cost
- Claim-made policy
- Underwritten by "A" + rated insurance provider
- Access to many qualified testing laboratories
- Eligible for the companion general liability. This general liability coverage
is underwritten by "A" + rated insurance company with limits of $1,000,000.
and NO deductibles, annual "flat" premium of only $350
- NO surprise audits
- No underwriting delay as binding is immediate upon submission of approved application
& premium payment.
- Access to other insurance coverage; workers compensation; auto; property &
Coverage can be obtained by a simple process for the InterNACHI member who:
- is a InterNACHI member in good standing,
- successfully completes the InterNACHI approved mold inspection training through PRO-LAB,
- completes the insurance application, and
- sends completed application and premium to IOA c/o Rod Morton, Senior Vice President.
Binding insurance certificate will be forwarded promptly.
For additional information, click web site www.ioausa.com
or contact InterNACHI's rep, Rod Morton at:
Rod Morton, Senior Vice-President and InterNACHI Rep.
Insurance Office of America, Inc
P.O. Box 162207, Altamonte Springs, Fl 32716-2207
PH 407-998-4109 (800-243-6899) Fax 800-788-2324