This meeting is FREE and open to all.
1. Richard F Doran, REALTOR, Past President, State Director for 2006, of the Northwest Montana Association of Realtors will discuss:
2. John Podolinsky, from the Montana Department of Environmental Quality will discuss:
3. Nick Gromicko, REALTOR, ad agency owner, and Executive Director of InterNACHI will discuss:
4. Lorne Steiner, Porter Valley Software on:
6. Lots of free stuff:
7. Dinner - Grilled Top Sirloin (Montana beef), with baked potato, a tasty vegetable, Caesar salad, fresh baked rolls and butter, and rich creamy New York cheesecake, includes coffee, tea, or iced tea. Alternate vegetarian meal with RSVP - pasta primavera, fresh vegetables sautéed with mushrooms, spinach, fresh herbs, garlic and heavy cream, tossed with pasta and topped with fresh grated parmesan cheese. Cash bar.
8. Free marketing help: After the meeting I will stay and help any inspector one-on-one, so bring your flyers/brochures for us to work on. I will also be available the next morning during breakfast. If you can't make the meeting you should visit https://www.nachi.org/success_tips.htm for some free money making home inspection tips.
RSVP with me at email@example.com if you plan to attend. Please designate with RSVP if you will be joining us for dinner or just for the meeting. Dinner will be
served at 6 P.M. Meeting will start at approximately 6:45 P.M. There is no charge
for the meeting, but your dinner is $25.
Dues: There are currently no dues required to join this NW Montana InterNACHI Chapter. You need not join to attend. All free except for your dinner: $25.
Westcoast Kalispell Center Hotel
20 North Main
Kalispell, MT 59901
Reservations 406-751-5050 or 1-800-325-4000
Room discount for attendees
Shuttle service from Glacier Park International Airport and Whitefish Amtrak
Everyone is welcome to attend this open-door free home inspection event.
The NW Montana Chapter of The National Association of Certified Home Inspector's President Bruce Kirby looks forward to meeting members of other trade associations, independent inspectors, and those looking to enter our profession.
This Chapter and meeting were put together by InterNACHI members:Bruce & Judy Kirby
I hope to see you there!