Join inspection industry leaders as they share their arsenal of free business success tips and tools to help
you succeed and grow your inspection company.
These FREE inspection business success and growth seminars are open to all inspectors. Everyone is welcome -- leave your association affiliation at the door. Dress is casual, as our events are informal and fun -- the way they should be! Bring your employees, partners and spouses. This seminar will not be returning to Pennsylvania, so don't miss it!
SEE LOCATIONS AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION BELOW.
- Pittsburgh (Cranberry Township) on Monday, May 2, 2016, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Harrisburg on Tuesday, May 3, 2016, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Philadelphia (West Conshohocken) on Wednesday, May 4, 2016, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Blake Cundiff is the Managing Director of TestAll. TestAll.com is an Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) testing network that provides consumers with easy access to professionally administered Air Quality Tests for mold and other indoor air impurities, conducted by qualified home inspectors. TestAll's network consists of highly qualified home inspectors from around the country, who receive exclusive and continuous training from some of the industry's best mold experts.
- Chad Hett is the Vice President of the Elite Group Home and Commercial Inspection Service. In addition to home inspections, The Elite Group also provides commercial property services in the Los Angeles area, Orange County, and other areas in Southern California. The Elite Group currently employs more than 50 home inspectors, most of whom are Certified Master Inspectors®.
- George Wells has approximately 40 years' experience in construction, engineering, maintenance, building inspection, facilities management, and related fields. The focus of his career for the past 15 years has been residential and commercial inspection, and construction consulting. George has performed more than 1,500 inspections, forensic investigations, and construction consultations since 1999. He is also a business coach for home and commercial building inspectors and construction contractors.
- David Sherwood began doing home inspections in 1982. Since then, David has inspected over 15,000 residential and commercial buildings. David has been an ASHI educator and a trainer for the EPA radon program and is currently the lead trainer for the EPA in mold and lead. His unique teaching style combines in-depth information with a dynamic personality to create classes that are both informative and accessible. Through this training program David has produced some of the most qualified home and commercial building inspectors in the country.
Gromicko is the founder of InterNACHI — the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. With nearly 16,000 members in the U.S. and 34,00 members worldwide, InterNACHI is the world’s largest association of home inspectors. InterNACHI operates in 65 countries and nine languages. Its 280,000-page monster website is host to InterNACHI University's inspection courses, which have received more than 1,400 governmental approvals and accreditations. Nick is a best-selling author who has published 15 business success books, 26 textbooks, and hundreds of articles. His books, which have sold more than 2.5 million copies, are distributed through InspectorOutlet. His inspection-related technical articles are available to read for free at InterNACHI. Nick is known for authoring the International Standards of Practice for Inspecting Commercial Properties, which is used all over the world.
- P. Nathan Thornberry is the founder of The Inspector Services Group. With over 5,000 users throughout North America of RecallChek, Warranties and warranty products like SewerGard, MoldSafe, services including InspectorLab and thousands of products on InspectorShop, Inspector Services Group is the largest vendor in the home inspection profession. Nathan has written and published countless books, articles, and industry websites and helped thousands of home inspectors to increase their business, reduce their liability, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Ben Garrison, home inspector insurance expert.
- Representative from the Master Inspector Certification Board
- Representative from PRO-LAB.
- Representative from Inspector Outlet
- Representative from Liberty Mutual
- Representative from InterNACHI's Inspector Marketing Department
- Chris Morrell, CEO of InterNACHI
- Joe Ferry, home inspector attorney.
- Pittsburgh (Cranberry Township)
Monday, May 2, 2016, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Pittsburgh Marriott North
100 Cranberry Woods Drive
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Tuesday, May 3, 2016, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Harrisburg East
3990 TecPort Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17111
- Philadelphia (West Conshohocken)
Wednesday, May 4, 2016, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Philadelphia Marriott West
111 Crawford Avenue
West Conshohocken, PA 19428
DOOR PRIZES GALORE:
- Doughnuts, soft drinks, coffee, snacks
To register, email email@example.com and let us know which city's seminar you will be attending and how many are in your party. It's that simple.
SEE YOU THERE!