InterNACHI ID Cards
InterNACHI has recently upgraded its photo ID system. The new system lets members
upload, resize and crop their photos online and submit their ID card application
with the click of a button. Applications are now processed in-house using an
advanced FARGO system that produces high-definition cards on premium PVC stock.
These I.D. cards are:
- Free to all InterNACHI members.
- Wallet sized.
- Clearer, high-definition photo.
- Faster turn around time.
- QR code for quick membership verification
- With QR code readers this system will eventually:
- be used for faster sign-in and registration at InterNACHI's upcoming national
- be used at InterNACHI event sign-in kiosks.
- be used to permit members to add event dinner charges to their InterNACHI accounts.
- be used to verify and log attendance at InterNACHI Chapter meetings (which count
as 1-hour of continuing education).
- be used to verify and log attendance at InterNACHI continuing education events.
- be used to verify and log attendance at non-InterNACHI supplied continuing education
- be used for InterNACHI, IAC2, and CMI exam proctoring.
- be used by trade show vendors to give InterNACHI member discounts.
Sample I.D. card:
You will get your new card within 120 days of applying.
InterNACHI... onward and upward.