InterNACHI® ID Card
InterNACHI® has recently upgraded its photo ID system. The new system lets members
upload, resize, and crop their photos online and submit their ID card application
with the click of a button. Applications are now processed in-house using an
advanced FARGO system that produces high-definition cards on premium PVC stock.
Your InterNACHI® ID card:
- is free to you as an InterNACHI® member;
- a convenient wallet size;
- includes a clear, high-definition photo;
- is produced with a faster turnaround time; and
- includes a QR code for quick membership verification. With QR code readers, this system will eventually:
- be used for faster sign-in and registration at InterNACHI's national
- be used at InterNACHI® event sign-in kiosks;
- be used to permit you to add event dinner charges to your InterNACHI® account;
- be used to verify and log your attendance at InterNACHI® Chapter meetings (which count
as one hour of Continuing Education);
- be used to verify and log your attendance at InterNACHI® Continuing Education events;
- be used to verify and log your attendance at non-InterNACHI-sponsored Continuing Education
- be used for InterNACHI®, IAC2, and CMI® exam proctoring; and
- be used by trade show vendors to give you InterNACHI® member discounts.
Sample ID card:
You'll receive your new InterNACHI® ID card within 120 days of applying.
InterNACHI®... Onward and Upward!