This meeting is open to all.
1. Nick Gromicko, former veteran REALTOR, ad agency owner and Executive Director of InterNACHI will discuss:
2. Harvey Gordon, President of the SE Florida InterNACHI Chapter will discuss:
3. Matt DuPree, Legislative Assistant to Florida Representative Bob Allen will discuss:
5. Adam Oullette, Attorney at Law will discuss:
6. Chris Morrell, InterNACHI's webmaster will discuss:
7. Lorne Steiner, Porter Valley Software on:
RSVP online at www.FloridaNACHI.org/RSVP.htm if you plan to attend. There is no charge but dinner is $30 (pay at door). I know $30 is a lot, but if you are in the home inspection business, it will be worth it. I promise.
Dues: There are currently no dues required to join this SE Florida InterNACHI Chapter. You need not join to attend. All free except for your dinner: $30.
The Westin Hotel - Fort Lauderdale
400 Corporate Drive
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33334
(954) 772-1331Room discount for overnight guests: The hotel has just extended a 79.00 room rate for InterNACHI members!!! That is almost 50% OFF!!In order to get that rate:
1. You must book by August 13th
2. You must state that you are a InterNACHI Member and coming for the Aug 28th Meeting
3. You must call the hotel directly at 1-800-937-8461
From Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport
Take Interstate 95 North to Exit 33A (Cypress Creek Road). Bear right off of the exit and proceed to the second set of lights. Turn left into the Radice Park complex and the hotel is on the left.
Take Interstate 95 South to Cypress Creek and take Exit 33. Turn left onto Cypress Creek and proceed to the second stop light. Turn left into the Radice Park complex and the hotel is on the left.
From Federal Highway (US 1) take Cypress Creek Road West to 62nd Street. Make a right into Corporate Office Park and the hotel is on the left.
From Interstate 75 South, take Exit 19 (Interstate 595 East/SR 869) towards Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach. Merge onto I-595 East towards Interstate 95 North. Proceed North on I-95 to Exit 33A. Bear right off of the exit and proceed to the second set of lights. Turn left into the Radice Park complex and the hotel is on the left.
Everyone is welcome to attend this open-door free home inspection event.
This Chapter and meeting were put together by member:
Attendance counts as 1 hour toward InterNACHI member continuing education requirements. You need not be a member to attend. All welcome.
I hope to see you there!
How to get more home inspection business now.
Form your own local InterNACHI Chapter.
InterNACHI National Convention in Florida.
SE Florida InterNACHI Chapter.
Other InterNACHI events.