Are you having issues watching videos in our courses, or do you need to make sure your computer and browser are compatible with them? First, test if you can watch this video below. If so, you're ready to watch videos in our courses! If not, follow the troubleshooting steps that follow.
Are you able to watch that video? Time to start learning! Head to your Members-Only Dashboard or nachi.org/education to find a course and get started. If you're unable to watch the video, then continue reading for some troubleshooting steps.
- Ensure you are using an up-to-date browser. https://whatbrowser.org/ will tell you if you are using the most up-to-date version, and provide you with links to upgrade it or download a different browser. Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are InterNACHI's preferred browsers.
Wistia's supported browsers include:
- Google Chrome (which auto-updates)
- Firefox (which auto-updates)
- IE9, 10, 11
- Microsoft Edge
- Check your Internet connection speed. Wistia recommends a connection speed of at least 5 megabits per second for an optimal experience with HD capability. You can check your speed at http://www.speedtest.net/
- Clear your cache and cookies. While this is most likely not the issue, it does solve a large number of problems. Go to www.nachi.org/cache-and-cookies for instructions on clearing your cache and cookies in different browsers.
- Try using a different browser, such as Chrome or Firefox.
- Follow additional troubleshooting steps on Wistia's site.
Still having issues watching videos after following these steps? Contact InterNACHI's tech support at email@example.com.