EVERYONE is cordially invited to the next meeting of the NY Fingerlakes Chapter of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI), Saturday, July 10th at 7pm. New and veteran home inspectors, as well as members of all other associations, are all welcome-you need not be a member of InterNACHI. Anyone interested in home inspections can attend. Dress casual if you like, as our meetings are informal and fun, the way they should be. Spouses welcome. Come hungry!
This meeting is FREE and open to all.
1. Dave Bush, InterNACHI Development Director will discuss:
2. Mr. Ron Allison, President of the Chemung County Habitat for Humanity will discuss:
3. Mrs. Jane Kelleher, CRB, Broker, Co-owner of Coldwell Banker, Horizons Realty, and Secretary of the Chemung County Habitat for Humanity will discuss:
4. A surprise technical speaker to be announced will discuss:
5. An expert from the insurance industry will discuss:
6. Gary Johnson, InterNACHI Foundation President and NHITI founder will discuss:
7. Lorne Steiner, Porter Valley Software on:
8. A brief of New York State Home Inspection licensing and an open discussion about the current state of legislation.
9. Lots of free stuff:
The Taunton Press Code Check books.
Dan Jones Home Inspection Success book and DVD.
Indoor Environmental Business Newsletter.
Brinks Home Security Free safes.
10. A great dinner, drinks, and desserts. Buffet style. Entree Selections: Sliced Top Round of Beef Au Jus and Stuffed Baked Chicken with Baked Potato. Salad Selections: Tossed Salad, Cabbage Salad, Fresh Fruit Salad. Dessert: Fruit Cobbler. Buffet served with fresh baked warm rolls and butter, fresh seasonal vegetable, coffee, tea and decaf.
11. Special Guest: Gerry Beaumont, InterNACHI Education Committee Chair and InterNACHI Steering Committee member.
RSVP with me at email@example.com if you plan to attend. There is no charge but dinner is $25 (pay at door).
Dues: There are currently no dues required to join this NY Fingerlakes InterNACHI Chapter. You need not join to attend. All free except for your dinner: $25.
When making overnight room reservations ask for the InterNACHI group rate from Donna or Tina: $79 a night.
Directions: RT 17 EAST: EXIT 56 (CHURCH ST), TAKE EAST RAMP RD TO WATER ST, TURN RIGHT. HTL 4 BLKS ON LEFT. RT 17 WEST: EXIT 56 (WATER ST). OFF RAMP TURN LEFT, HTL 4 BLKS ON LEFT.
Everyone is welcome to attend this open-door free home inspection event.
This Chapter and meeting were put together by member:
NY Fingerlakes Chapter President
Member InterNACHI Education Committee
office: (607) 733-2455
cell: (607) 426-2404
Attendance counts as 1 hour toward InterNACHI member continuing education requirements. You need not be a member to attend. All welcome.
I hope to see you there!
How to get more home inspection business now.
Form your own local InterNACHI Chapter.
Other InterNACHI events.