Professionalism: Sales, Customer Service, & Communication Course
Welcome to InterNACHI's free, online Professionalism: Sales, Customer Service, & Communication Course.
The goal of this course is to teach the student about professionalism, including customer service and communication.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- define what customer service involves;
- establish client relationships;
- communicate on the phone effectively;
- represent the program, company or organization;
- make a good first impression;
- identify and target clients;
- define the value of effective communication, including written, oral and non-verbal communication;
- build good client relationships;
- serve people with disabilities;
- develop methods to handle complaints; and
- list several ways to maintain professionalism.
- 22,388 words
- 94 minutes of video;
- student book;
- inspection and writing assignment;
- research and writing assignment;
- 26 quiz questions in 1 quiz;
- a 50-question final exam (drawn from a larger pool);
- instant grading;
- a downloadable, printable Certificate of Completion.