How to Take Advantage of Vendor Benefits
OFFER SOMETHING EXCLUSIVE!
As a Vendor Member, please create a press release on your webpage that offers InterNACHI® members an exclusive deal or discount (it may be modest). Be sure that it is not also available to non-members -- it should be something exclusive. This is critical and is our main request to you: Offer a deal or discount that is exclusive to only InterNACHI® members.
Make sure that the URL of the page or the webpage name includes the name "InterNACHI" in it. For example, if your company is called ABC.com, make a webpage with the URL of ABC.com/InterNACHI. By doing so, you can update what you want to say on your own website. This also gives you the added advantage of having the traffic we generate come to your website.
Once your webpage is built, we will permanently link to it from nachi.org's popular pages and forum, including:
Your search-engine optimization should be greatly enhanced by having the world's largest inspection trade group linked to your website.
InterNACHI® Founder Nick Gromicko will announce your product or service on our Inspector Message Board
. On that thread, you may follow Nick's lead by introducing yourself and offering to answer questions about your product or service. You may also use our message board to announce new products, services, deals, sales, and special offers. You will also be able to privately message fellow members, and they you. Also...
IMPORTANT! You have a duty to regularly respond to questions about your company, your products, your services, your privacy policies, your return policies, and anything else InterNACHI® members may post about you on the message board thread where we announce your offer. Failure to fulfill this duty will result in your vendor membership being cancelled, and no refund will be made.
CLASSES & EVENTS
- As a vendor, you may pass out your literature at any of InterNACHI's many inspection events. There is no charge for this, but you must ship us your literature. Email Lisa Endza at email@example.com.
- As a vendor, you may also quickly introduce yourself at any of our classes or events at the InterNACHI House of Horrors®--a short "Hello."
- As a vendor, you may have a small table at any of our classes or events at the InterNACHI House of Horrors®.
- As a vendor, you will receive two free passes to any of InterNACHI's large events held at InterNACHI® Headquarters in Boulder, Colorado.
- As a vendor, your literature may be added to certain mailings to members from InterNACHI® Headquarters. You'll have to supply us with your literature.
- As a vendor, you may present as a special guest in one of our online webinars on NACHI.TV. The webinar will be hosted by InterNACHI's Ben Gromicko, and you can present to our webinar attendees about your product and service. Your webinar will be video-recorded and made available on InterNACHI's YouTube channel. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If InterNACHI® staff receives an inquiry about your products or services by phone or email, they will direct those individuals to your webpage. Send email@example.com a link to your webpage that welcomes InterNACHI® members to your product or service.