Vendor Code of Ethics
This Vendor Code of Ethics applies to all InterNACHI members who provide products or services to the inspection industry. If you are both a vendor and an inspector-member, you do not have to create two separate accounts, nor are you billed twice for your membership dues.
- The InterNACHI vendor shall abide by InterNACHI's current message board rules.
- The InterNACHI vendor shall not engage in any practices that could be damaging to the public or bring discredit to InterNACHI, its members, or the home inspection industry.
- The InterNACHI vendor shall not engage in any practices that would cause an InterNACHI member to violate the InterNACHI Standards of Practice or Code of Ethics.
- The InterNACHI vendor shall be honest and truthful regarding his/her products and services, and act in good faith in dealing with InterNACHI members and administration.
- The InterNACHI vendor shall provide a way to opt out of electronic communication, and honor opt-out requests promptly.
- The InterNACHI vendor shall not discriminate in any business activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, sexual orientation, or handicap.
- The InterNACHI vendor shall not employ or compensate any individual to disingenuously testify about the vendor’s products or services to InterNACHI members.
- The InterNACHI vendor shall make any InterNACHI member fully aware of how he/she intends to use the contact information and other personal data collected from that member.
- The InterNACHI vendor must give InterNACHI equal or greater prominence in his/her marketing materials compared to other associations of membership.
- The InterNACHI vendor must offer InterNACHI members a discount that has a greater monetary value than any other discount available to non-members.
In the event that an InterNACHI vendor is found to be in violation of this Code, that vendor may have his or her membership revoked and be banned from InterNACHI, including its websites, sister websites, message board, mailings and newsletters, and sponsored events.