Vendor Code of Ethics
This Vendor Code of Ethics applies to all InterNACHI members who provide products or services to the inspection industry. If you are both a vendor and an inspector-member, you do not have to create two separate accounts, nor are you billed twice for your membership dues.
- The InterNACHI vendor shall abide by InterNACHI's current message board rules.
- The InterNACHI vendor shall not engage in any practices that could be damaging to the public or bring discredit to InterNACHI, its members, or the home inspection industry.
- The InterNACHI vendor shall not engage in any practices that would cause an InterNACHI member to violate the InterNACHI Standards of Practice or Code of Ethics.
- The InterNACHI vendor shall be honest and truthful regarding his/her products and services, and act in good faith in dealing with InterNACHI members and administration.
- The InterNACHI vendor shall provide a way to opt out of electronic communication, and honor opt-out requests promptly.
- The InterNACHI vendor shall not discriminate in any business activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, sexual orientation, or handicap.
- The InterNACHI vendor shall not employ or compensate any individual to disingenuously testify about the vendor’s products or services to InterNACHI members.
- The InterNACHI vendor shall make any InterNACHI member fully aware of how he/she intends to use the contact information and other personal data collected from that member.
- The InterNACHI vendor must give InterNACHI equal or greater prominence in his/her marketing materials compared to other associations of membership.
- The InterNACHI vendor must offer InterNACHI members a discount that has a greater monetary value than any other discount available to non-members.
In the event that an InterNACHI vendor is found to be in violation of this Code, that vendor may have his or her membership revoked and/or be banned from InterNACHI including its websites, sister websites, message board, mailings and newsletters, and/or sponsored events.