11th Annual General Meeting AlbertaACHI
We will have a few very good quests attending the AGM this year.
1. Nathan Thornberry from RWS Inspector Services Group - Nathan Thornberry will be doing a presentation on Social Media marketing for Home Inspectors. Nathan is taking his time to come up from the states to do this presentation for our association.
2. Rob Swyrd from Robart Electrical he will be talking to us about electrical codes that are in effect or will be coming into effect
soon. His talk will be not so much a code discussion but rather a practical
discussion on what we as inspectors can expect to see in the field.
3. John Mills or CSA Rep - Update on what is happening with the CSA A770
We will be having our election for the executive board, so if you want to make a difference become an executive board member.
2015 Annual General Meeting
Quality Inn 7150 50 st. Red Deer Alberta, November 1,
2015 9 AM
1. 9:00 AM Welcome and introduction, Geoff Latham
2. 9:05 Review of the agenda (Geoff Latham)
a) additional items
b) motion to approve agenda
3. Previous minutes (Erik Schmidt)
a) motion to approve previous minutes
b) business arising from previous minutes
4. Presidents report (Geoff Latham)
5. Treasurer's report, (Jamie Keith)
6. Registrar's report, (registrar)
7. Education director's report (Dan Levia)
9. Guest Speakers
a) Rob Swyrd Robart Electrical New Codes, General
Thornberry Social Media Marketing
c) John Mills, CSA Home Inspection Standard update