Provide sound, up-to-date, high-quality, and demonstrably effective online courses, Continuing Education, and certificate program to InterNACHI® members for free.
- Objective: Develop courses that combine a basic foundation of traditional education in a online e-learning format.
- Objective: Continuously build and maintain a certificate program for InterNACHI® members.
- Objective: Obtain institutional and programmatic approval and accreditation from governmental and non-governmental regulating agencies.
Increase and strengthen the number of satisfied InterNACHI® members, successful inspection businesses, and productive workforce in local communities throughout the world.
- Objective: Provide valuable membership benefits that are good for InterNACHI® members.
- Objective: Commit to participation and involvement in the professional lives of InterNACHI® members.
- Objective: Develop effective business and marketing products and services for InterNACHI® members.
- Objective: Continue to build and enhance our education system and member services.
- Objective: Ensure satisfaction and achievement of every InterNACHI® member and school student.
Welcome people regardless of age, race, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, or religion to a thriving membership organization and school.
- Objective: Offer memberships around the world to individuals with different backgrounds and experiences with fair and ethical admission and enrollment practices.
- Objective: Keep the membership benefits, certificate program, online courses, member and student services free to all InterNACHI® members.
- Objective: Ensure proper, ethical, and responsible administration of financial resources as a stable and capable 501(c)(6) organization through transparency and sound fiscal practices.
- Objective: Bring together a diverse group of thinkers and doers who are committed to doing great things within a fulfilling work environment.