- InterNACHI's online Infrared Thermography Inspection Training video course (5 hours) (free).
- Infrared Camera Inspection for Home Inspectors (0.5 hours) (free).
- InterNACHI's online The House as a System course (2 hours) (free).
- InterNACHI's online Energy Movement (2 hours) (free).
- InterNACHI's online Building Science and Thermal Imaging course (5 hours) (free).
- InterNACHI's online Indoor Air Quality for Inspectors (1 hour) (free.
- InterNACHI's online Home Energy Blower Door Training course (3 hours) (free).
- InterNACHI's online Performing a Home Energy Audit course (2 hours) (free).
- Infrared Certification Course with John Mckenna at http://www.infrared-certified.com/ (for a fee).
12. You must sign and return the application/affidavit (below) to InterNACHI.
Full Name: _____________________________________________________InterNACHI ID#: NACHI __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Company Name (not required): ________________________________________Address (kept confidential): ______________________________________________Address (kept confidential): ______________________________________________City: ______________________________________________State or Province: ___________________________Zip or Postal Code: _________________Country: _______________________Phone Number: _(_______)_____________________Email Address: ___________________________@_________________.______Web Address (not required): www.___________________________________.______I hereby attest that the above information is correct, that I or my inspection company owns, leases or is renting an infrared camera, that I am a member of InterNACHI in good standing and I have taken the required courses (listed above).__________________________________________________Applicant's Signature
First, make a clean copy of the application (above). If you don't know how to copy the application from this webpage, vist: http://www.nachi.org/myowncopy.htm Then...
You will NOT receive approval or confirmation and will only be contacted if something is wrong. Consider usage permission to be granted upon your application being submitted. Usage permission holders will eventually be listed on several infrared websites being built, but, again... once you mail, fax, or email your application/affidavit, you are free to use the professional designation and logo.
Download and print your free "Infrared-Certified" certificate: http://www.nachi.org/ir-certificate.htm
"Infrared-Certified" and the "Infrared Certified" logo are Registered U.S. Trademarks protected by trademark and common law.
- The United States Patent and Trademark Office registration number for the professional designation Infrared Certified® (standard characters) is 3,795,228.
- The United States Patent and Trademark Office registration number for the logo Infrared Certified® (stylized and/or with design) is 3,930,407.
InterNACHI members have access to the Agreement Addendum for Thermal (Infrared) Inspections at http://www.nachi.org/agreement/template/view/4.htm.To download InterNACHI's Thermal Imaging Addendum to the Commercial Inspection Agreement, visit: http://www.nachi.org/comsop.htm
To download the "Infrared-Certified" logo, visit: http://www.nachi.org/infraredcertified.htm. The logo is designed to look particularly nice on websites.
Visit InterNACHI's free, interactive message board forum dedicated to thermal imaging and infrared cameras: http://www.nachi.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=58
Make sure you've added thermal imaging services to our search engines. Many real estate agents use www.InspectorLocator.com to find a one-stop inspector that offers all the inspections needed. There is no cost to list your ancillary services (such as thermal imaging) on our search engines. Visit: http://www.nachi.org/ancillary.htm