Nick Gromicko, InterNACHI Founder and NACHI.TV co-host on:
- How certain inspectors will benefit from the recent financial bailout.
- How to raise your prices in Georgia when your competitors are charging less.
- How to get more inspections from the internet in Georgia.
- How to become a commercial property inspector.
- How to get insurance damage inspections.
- Move In Certified seller inspections.
- Green building inspections.
- Double your home inspection company's sales this year.
Russell Buchanan, President of HomeGauge Software and Services on:
- Marketing tips to promote your business.Shannon Cory, 2004-2006 President of ASHI Georgia on:
- Home inspectors helping home inspectors.Ben Fontan of PRO-LAB and Nick Gromicko on:
- New ways to market mold inspection services in Georgia.
- Becoming IAC2 certified for free.
- New ways for Georgia inspectors to make additional revenue.
- Becoming Infrared Certified for free.
- Residual income with CorrectFilter.comKen Compton Founder of Home Inspector Startup and Growth on:
- Keeping your home inspection schedule full.
Daniel Hachey, Co-Founder of Sketch-it, LLC.
- How to use the Sketch-It clipboard to speed up your inspections.
- The importance of proper documentation with drawings.
The following day, Friday November 7, we will be creating custom, online video commercials for home inspectors. You should consider having the NACHI.TV crew create a commercial for you.We do all the filming, editing, production and hosting of your commercial. You don't have to know a thing about online video commercials. We handle everything. We'll even help you link to it from your own website. You can also email the link to the commercial to all the agents and home sellers in your local market. You don't have to be a professional actor. NACHI.TV's staff is patient and will work with you until we get the right footage. We'll make you look great.Remember, the inspection business is unique in that your clients don't ever get to meet you until after they've hired you. Most likely, when you get out of your truck and walk up to the home to shake hands with your client, you will be meeting each other for the first time. The inspection business offers very little opportunity to "sell" your inspection services. An online video commercial provides an opportunity for potential clients to meet you.It is really quite simple and the total cost is $399 for everything. Call Nick at (720) 272-8578 if you are interested. We have only 14 slots on November 7th in Atlanta, and when they are gone, they are gone.Sample video commercials:
- 10 Quick Tips for a Better Commercial: http://www.nachi.tv/articles/on-camera-tips.html