Nick Gromicko, InterNACHI Founder and NACHI.TV co-host on:
- How certain inspectors will benefit from the recent financial bailout.
- How to raise your prices in North Carolina when your competitors are charging less.
- How to get more inspections from the internet in North Carolina.
- How to become a commercial property inspector.
- How to get insurance damage inspections.
- Move In Certified seller inspections.
- Green building inspections.
- Double your home inspection company's sales this year.
Russell Buchanan, President of HomeGauge Software and Services (based in North Carolina) on:
- Marketing tips to promote your business.Ben Fontan of PRO-LAB and Nick Gromicko on:
- New ways to market mold inspection services in North Carolina.
- Becoming IAC2 certified for free.
- New ways for North Carolina inspectors to make additional revenue.
- Becoming Infrared Certified for free.
- Residual income with CorrectFilter.comKen Compton Founder of Home Inspector Startup and Growth on:
- Keeping your home inspection schedule full.
Daniel Hachey, Co-Founder of Sketch-it, LLC.
- How to use the Sketch-It clipboard to speed up your inspections.
- The importance of proper documentation with drawings.
7 miles E. Take Billy Graham Pkwy South 1 mile. Right on Tyvola Road Exit. Take Tyvola Road for 5 miles. It will turn into Fairview Road. Left on Barclay Downs, right on Morrison, left on Coca-Cola Plaza, Right on Rexford Road hotel on right 2200 Rexford Road.