Intro to Commercial Property Inspections Course with Emphasis on Electrical
We are holding a one-day course: Introduction to Commercial Property Inspection with an Emphasis on Electrical Systems. The class will be held at the NACHI.TV Studios in Boulder, Colorado, on March 24, 2010. Everyone is welcome; you need not be a member of InterNACHI to attend. Dress casual, as our classes are informal and fun.
Each attendee will receive a free copy of the International Standards of Practice for Inspecting Commercial Properties, coffee, drinks, food and door prizes.
The cost is $99, payable to the instructor, Dan McCarthy. This course is free to InterNACHI members coming from outside of Colorado.
This fast-track course will give you the confidence to inspect restaurants, apartment buildings, offices and retail spaces.
To reserve your space and to get directions, call Nick at (720) 272-8578.
About the course:
- With this course, be a part of the fastest growing industry.
- The commercial market is the future.
- You can increase your income potential by at least 50%.
- This class will give you all the information you need to become a commercial electrical inspector.
- Get into the untapped commercial inspection industry.
- This course will make you competent and confident to do any commercial electrical inspection you may run across.
- This is one of the only courses available in commercial inspections.
- InterNACHI member
- NACHI.TV guest instructor
- ICC-Certified Commercial Electrical Inspector
- ICC-Certified Commercial Building Inspector
- ICC-Certified Building Plans Examiner
- ICC-Certified Mechanical Inspector
- ICC-Certified Plumbing Inspector
- ICC-Certified Commercial General Contractor License, Class A
- Certified Network Technician
- State Licensed Journeyman Electrician
- Hazardous Material Training -- Radiation Worker II Certificate
- Supervisor Certification Class A License
- Current 10 Hour OSHA-Certified
- Current CPR and First Aid-Certified
- Certified Master Inspector
Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2010.
Cost: $99, payable to "Dan McCarthy" This course is free to InterNACHI members coming from outside of Colorado.
Call Nick to reserve your seat and get directions: (720) 272 8578.