Nick Gromicko, InterNACHI Founder and NACHI.TV co-host on:
- How certain inspectors will benefit from the recent financial bailout.
- How to raise your prices in Colorado when your competitors are charging less.
- How to get more inspections from the internet in Colorado.
- How to become a commercial property inspector.
- How to get insurance damage inspections.
- Move In Certified seller inspections.
- Green building inspections.
- Double your home inspection company's sales this year.
Dominic Maricic, President of Home Inspector Pro Inspection Software & Website Hosting on:
- Proper website optimization.
- How to get your website to the top of the search engines.
- How to make efficient use of Google, Yahoo and MSN ads.
- Using Home Inspector Pro inspection software.
Mark Cohen, InterNACHI attorney on:
- Limiting home inspector liability.Ben Fontan of PRO-LAB and Nick Gromicko on:
- New ways to market mold inspection services in Colorado.
- Becoming IAC2 certified for free.
- New ways for Colorado inspectors to make additional revenue.
- Becoming Infrared Certified for free.
- Residual income with CorrectFilter.comRepresentative of FLIR on:
- The many inspections you can perform with an infrared camera.Jeffrey Nathanson, Executive Director of National Jewish Health on:
- Adding alergen testing to your inspection service.Ben Gromicko of NACHI.TV on:
- How to reduce post-inspection liability.
- 12.5 things your client expects from a master inspector.
- Inspection procedure checklist for a residential electrical panel.
- Advantages of taking more than 300 digital pictures at every inspection.
Daniel Hachey, Co-Founder of Sketch-it, LLC. on:
- How to use the Sketch-It clipboard to speed up your inspections.
- The importance of proper documentation with drawings.Taia Hassing, Washington Mutual on:
- Investor inspections.
Every attendee will win something.
The following day, Wednesday November 12th, we will be creating custom, online video commercials for home inspectors. You should consider having the NACHI.TV crew create a commercial for you.We do all the filming, editing, production and hosting of your commercial. You don't have to know a thing about online video commercials. We handle everything. We'll even help you link to it from your own website. You can also email the link to the commercial to all the agents and home sellers in your local market. You don't have to be a professional actor. NACHI.TV's staff is patient and will work with you until we get the right footage. We'll make you look great.Remember, the inspection business is unique in that your client's don't ever get to meet you until after they've hired you. Most likely, when you get out of your truck and walk up to the home to shake hands with your client, you will be meeting each other for the first time. The inspection business offers very little opportunity to "sell" your inspection services. An online video commercial provides an opportunity for potential clients to meet you.It is really quite simple and the total cost is $399 for everything. Call Nick at (720) 272-8578 if you are interested. We have only 14 slots on November 12th in Denver, and when they are gone, they are gone.Sample video commercial:
- 10 Quick Tips for a Better Commercial: http://www.nachi.tv/articles/on-camera-tips.html