Reminder to members: InterNACHI's Code of Ethics 1.10 requires that you comply with all government rules and
licensing requirements of the jurisdiction where you conduct business. InterNACHI's courses and Standards
generally exceed the Standards of Practice that you are required to abide by
This course has been approved by:
The Florida Adjusters course includes:
- 16 CE credit hours;
- 138,000 words;
- photos, graphics, tables and diagrams;
- 100-question practice exam;
- 100-question final exam (drawn from a larger
- instant grading;
- a downloadable, printable Certificate of
- accreditations and state approvals.
The course covers the following:
Upon completion of this course and passing of
the 100-question final exam (drawn from a larger pool), the student can
download and print their own Certificate of Completion which is auto-generated in their own name.
The student's (InterNACHI member's) information is recorded on
InterNACHI's servers for membership compliance verification, and
automatically logs completion into InterNACHI's online Continuing
Education log. It counts as sixteen InterNACHI Continuing Education
Non-members may view only the first page of the course.
InterNACHI... #1 in inspection education.
Some features which make InterNACHI's courses superior to existing continuing education options:
- The course is free for all InterNACHI members.
- The course is written in pure XHTML code for quick
loading. The course loads fine on old computers and loads fast, even
- The course is designed using a hierarchal menu
coupled with a sequential page navigation. This provides the student
with the option to easily repeat areas of weakness.
- The course permits the student to start, stop and restart any part of the course as often as desired.
- There are a variety of images within the course, including diagrams, illustrations and photos.
- The illustrations can be enlarged for clearer viewing by clicking on them.
- The text is integrated into InterNACHI's Inspector Glossary. Rolling over blue-colored terms provides their definition.
- The final exam uses multiple-choice questions that reference the images.
- The course's quizzes and final exam have numerous advantages over traditional exam systems:
- The course, quizzes and final exam incorporate
built-in intelligence which identifies and strengthens each student's
unique subject weaknesses.
- Not only is each question weighted with regard to
score, but each answer is weighted, as well as the correctness of each
answer being weighted.
- Answers to easy questions are weighted such that the
student is penalized, in terms of score, for answering incorrectly, but
rewarded modestly for answering correctly.
- Answers to difficult questions are weighted such that
the student is rewarded, in terms of score, for answering correctly,
but not penalized for answering incorrectly.
- Answers to questions regarding basic safety, or
questions every inspector should know the answer to, are weighted such
that the student is severely penalized, in terms of score, for answering
- Upon passing the final exam, the student can print out a Certificate of Completion which is auto-generated in their own name.
The student's (InterNACHI member's) information is
recorded on InterNACHI's servers for membership compliance verification,
and automatically logs completion into InterNACHI's online Continuing