Nick Gromicko, InterNACHI Founder and NACHI.TV co-host on:
- How certain inspectors will benefit from the recent financial bailout.
- How to raise your prices in Arizona when your competitors are charging less.
- How to get more inspections from the internet in Arizona.
- How to become a commercial property inspector.
- How to get insurance damage inspections.
- Move In Certified seller inspections.
- Green building inspections.
- Double your home inspection company's sales this year.
Dominic Maricic, President of Home Inspector Pro Inspection Software & Website Hosting on:
- Proper website optimization.
- How to get your website to the top of the search engines.
- How to make efficient use of Google, Yahoo and MSN ads.
- Using Home Inspector Pro inspection software.Dr. David Tinkelman, an allergist and the Vice President for Health Initiatives at National Jewish Health on:
- Adding allegen testing to your inspection services.Jacqueline Hodge, owner of Hydro-Phsyics Arizon on:
- Inspecting sewer laterals.Bob Kille on:
- Inspector marketing.Ben Fontan of PRO-LAB and Nick Gromicko on:
- New ways to market mold inspection services in Arizona.
- Becoming IAC2 certified for free.
- New ways for Arizona inspectors to make additional revenue.
- Becoming Infrared Certified for free.
- Residual income with CorrectFilter.comRepresentative of FLIR on:The many inspections you can perform with an infrared camera.
Renowned as an expert in home ownership, repairs, maintenance, home inspection and real estate, Chris Prickett is quickly becoming known as a house care hero. With over 25 years experience in residential real estate, construction and home inspection services, he equips his clients with all of the tools they need to make smart real estate purchases.
Chris specializes in assisting new home buyers, and he is tough as nails when it comes to representing them. As a state-certified continuing education instructor, he's a sought-after authority on subjects ranging from environmental disclosure to the need for independent new construction inspection.
Thousands of loyal readers get advice from Chris in his weekly column About The House. His wealth of knowledge and refreshingly unique and honest perspective help his clients get answers to their toughest questions on house care. He is a featured as "The DIY Guy" on HGTV's Sonoran Living and frequently appears as a home expert for local television and print media.
In addition to his career in real estate, Chris performs as a comedian and emcee for local charities, is a freelance writer and a husband and father.
Daniel Hachey, Co-Founder of Sketch-it, LLC.
- How to use the Sketch-It clipboard to speed up your inspections.
- The importance of proper documentation with drawings.